Author Topic: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?  (Read 122331 times)

atomic

Re: atomicfront's Thread of Contrarianism?
« Reply #315 on: April 18, 2014, 10:16:49 am »
is atomic trolling for the state dept?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/18/world/jihadist-twitter-state-department-trolls-terrorists/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I just post about how tasty my American Craft Beer tastes while I am getting loving from their sisters and how our babies will be raised as Jews.  Bring in a occasional taunt about their poor azz soccer teams.  That seems to work them up pretty well.

atomic

« Reply #316 on: April 18, 2014, 10:18:41 am »
What is the deal with people running on the road on streets with sidewalks? Are they trying to show off that they are running and afraid that people won't see them if they are on the sidewalk?  Here is a hint: Don't run in traffic.  Roads are for cars, bicycles, and motorcycles..

ggw

« Reply #317 on: April 18, 2014, 10:21:21 am »
Asphalt is easier on the body than concrete.  As the old runners saying goes, "if you run on the sidewalk you probably won't get hit by a car, but your knees will feel like you did."

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #318 on: April 18, 2014, 10:22:13 am »
What is the deal with people running on the road on streets with sidewalks? Are they trying to show off that they are running and afraid that people won't see them if they are on the sidewalk?  Here is a hint: Don't run in traffic.  Roads are for cars, bicycles, and motorcycles..

LMGTFY.

atomic

« Reply #319 on: April 18, 2014, 10:22:53 am »
Asphalt is easier on the body than concrete.  As the old runners saying goes, "if you run on the sidewalk you probably won't get hit by a car, but your knees will feel like you did."

Well then just run on a trail that has to be softer than asphalt and have a lot more enjoyable scenery.  

atomic

« Reply #320 on: April 18, 2014, 10:24:20 am »

LMGTFY.

I don't care really why.  Get off the road. 

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #321 on: April 18, 2014, 10:28:30 am »
We do it to give panicky drivers something to post about on unrelated internet forums.

Yada

« Reply #322 on: April 18, 2014, 10:42:00 am »

LMGTFY.

You kind of messed up the point of posting a LMGTFY  link. The point is to type in the item you're searching for "why is it better to run on asphalt", not the web address sir.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #323 on: April 18, 2014, 10:43:53 am »
Ahhh right.  Well, I think atomic got the message anyhoo.

ggw

« Reply #324 on: April 18, 2014, 11:09:19 am »

LMGTFY.

Atomic's true identity revealed:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/16/texting-driver-hits-bicyclist-i-dont-care_n_5158966.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #325 on: April 18, 2014, 11:21:30 am »

atomic

« Reply #326 on: April 18, 2014, 11:25:07 am »
Ahhh right.  Well, I think atomic got the message anyhoo.

I didn't get the point.  My rant was about them jogging in the road while there was a perfectly acceptable sidewalk. I don't care about their knees. If you run on asphalt your knees are going to be damaged as well.  My point is you don't belong on the road if there is a sidewalk.

atomic

« Reply #327 on: April 18, 2014, 11:26:43 am »

LMGTFY.

Atomic's true identity revealed:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/16/texting-driver-hits-bicyclist-i-dont-care_n_5158966.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

What do bicyclists have to do with joggers.  Bicyclists are fine on the road.  And I dont' text and drive.  I can't believe she didn't get jail time.  I guess in Australia anything goes.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #328 on: April 18, 2014, 11:36:10 am »
Australian road runners must make your blood boil.  Meep Meep.

atomic

« Reply #329 on: April 18, 2014, 11:53:07 am »
Australian road runners must make your blood boil.  Meep Meep.

Only the ones who shoot their girlfriends in the bathroom.  Wait a second that was South Africa.  All those English speaking Southern Hemisphere people blend together.