Author Topic: Since the gun ban has been reversed...  (Read 124199 times)

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
Re: Since the gun ban has been reversed...
« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2009, 06:24:42 pm »
anyone else been obsessed with the NAZI ZOMBIES level in Call of Duty: World at War?

it's fucking scary.  honestly.
Hahahaha! I just played that level for the first time the other night, I can see how it's creepy. Their eyes glow that nasty orange. Plus they're Nazi's, my friend is completely terrified of zombies and we have already devised our zombie attack survival plan/guide. We figure a place like Wal-Mart would be the safest bet. Or CostCo.
‼‼?‼‼

nkotb

« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2009, 06:25:48 pm »
Spoken like someone that learned no lessons from Dawn of the Dead.

anyone else been obsessed with the NAZI ZOMBIES level in Call of Duty: World at War?

it's fucking scary.  honestly.
Hahahaha! I just played that level for the first time the other night, I can see how it's creepy. Their eyes glow that nasty orange. Plus they're Nazi's, my friend is completely terrified of zombies and we have already devised our zombie attack survival plan/guide. We figure a place like Wal-Mart would be the safest bet. Or CostCo.

walkonby

« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2009, 06:41:26 pm »
what about space?  i know there are cenobites and jason voorhees there, but what about zombies?  i love how they can now walk under water!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2009, 06:52:43 pm »
they've always been able to walk underwater (they don't breath), people have been too stupid to think of it until recently.
<sig>

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2009, 06:56:03 pm »
I refuse to let any pregnant women anywhere near my compund. And if we DID learn anything from Dawn Of The Dead it's that there IS no escaping zombies. Not on a boat [zombie head] not on some remote island [zombies] and definetly not in sequels. The only place to go is the sky.
‼‼?‼‼

nkotb

« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2009, 07:36:43 pm »
Learn your history, kid:

I refuse to let any pregnant women anywhere near my compund. And if we DID learn anything from Dawn Of The Dead it's that there IS no escaping zombies. Not on a boat [zombie head] not on some remote island [zombies] and definetly not in sequels. The only place to go is the sky.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #171 on: February 04, 2009, 07:49:39 pm »
Pranks involving electronic road signs stir worry

"The latest breach came Tuesday during the morning rush hour near Collinsville, Ill., where hackers changed a sign along southbound Interstate 255 to read, "DAILY LANE CLOSURES DUE TO ZOMBIES."

clearly the authorities and media aren't taking this as seriously as they should.

OU812

Firebutt McGee

« Reply #172 on: February 04, 2009, 08:40:19 pm »
How have I missed the zombie preparation in this thread!!!?

I'm totally concerned about the airports with zombie invasions. I definitely need to take flying lessons at some point. You never know when you might need to operate the Cessna at that airport in Bowie.

I've also gathered an uber-fierce zombie ass-kicking outfit.
Woof.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #173 on: March 10, 2009, 03:37:02 pm »
in case anyone needed a reminder:

<sig>

vansmack

« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2009, 05:19:29 pm »
I just found out that the zombies will be invading our campus tomorrow.

Seriously.  I'm heading for the hills.

Well, a comedy troupe of zombies, though I find nothing funny about Zombies.

At today's protest against "the man" and his budget cuts to education, there was a group of students that held signs that said "The Zombies are coming!"  "The end is nigh!" "The apocalypse starts tomorrow!" - normally I'm pretty stoned faced at these events (Seeing as how I'm perceived as the man), but that just had me laughing aloud.

Turns out that tomorrow we are expecting 300 zombies on campus to start coming in around 11:30am and then congregating on our main plaza to do a coordinated dance to Micheal Jackson's "Thriller" and I'm just giddy with excitement!  I will film as much as I can.
27>34

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #175 on: April 13, 2009, 10:36:26 am »
the latest in zombie news: "i thought he was a zombie" used to justify self-defense

Woody Harrelson claims he mistook photographer for zombie

(CNN) -- Woody Harrelson defended his clash with a photographer at a New York airport Wednesday night as a case of mistaken identity -- he says he mistook the cameraman for a zombie.

The TMZ photographer filed a complaint with police claiming the actor damaged his camera and pushed him in the face at La Guardia Airport, according to an airport spokesman.

"We're looking into this allegation and if it's warranted, we'll turn it over to the proper authorities," said Port Authority of New York and New Jersey spokesman Ron Marsico.

The photographer, who was not identified, captured the encounter on a small camera after his larger one was broken.

Harrelson, who is being sued by another TMZ photographer for an alleged assault in 2006, did not deny his involvement.  "I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued Friday by his publicist.  "With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.

TMZ.com posted two videos of the incident, including one recorded by the larger camera before it was damaged.  The first video shows the photographer following Harrelson and his daughter down an escalator and out of the terminal. It ends with Harrelson apparently reaching for the lens.  The second video begins with the photographer accusing Harrelson of breaking his camera.  After Harrelson returns the camera to him, a scuffle appears to ensue.

"Woody, this is assault. Woody, this is assault," the photographer is heard saying. "Woody, chill out. Would you please chill out?"

The photographer continues to follow Harrelson for another four minutes as the actor and his daughter walk to the airport parking lot. At one point, Harrelson again turns toward the cameraman.  "I'm being chased by Woody Harrelson while I'm talking to you," the photographer says as he talks to an unidentified person on a cell phone. "He hit me in my face, he broke my friggin' camera, he broke the camera in pieces," he said.

Harrelson, his daughter and a driver get inside an SUV and the encounter ends.

In the movie "Zombieland," Harrelson plays "the most frightened person on Earth" looking for refuge from zombies, according to the Internet Movie Database.  Filming on the movie wrapped in Atlanta, Georgia, on Wednesday, according to director Ruben Fleischer's Web site.

TMZ photographer Josh Levine filed a lawsuit against Harrelson last year for an alleged attack outside a Hollywood nightclub in 2006.  Video of that incident, which is also posted on TMZ.com, also appeared to show Harrelson grabbing a camera and clashing with the photographer.  Los Angeles prosecutors declined to press charges against the actor, but Levine filed a suit last summer asking for $2.5 million in damages.

"Woody Harrelson has a history of anger management issues with people and we intend to put a stop to this," Cyrus Nownejad, Levine's lawyer, said Friday.

... and don't forget: Zombies Are the New Vampires
<sig>

slappy

« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2009, 11:40:03 am »
Zombie Dating Site
Would be cool if they had some clickable stuff.
I'm a little interested in 'luvs2cuddle'.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #177 on: May 12, 2009, 05:44:05 pm »
OU812

vansmack

« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2009, 12:53:10 pm »
Three of my favorite things wrapped into one....

Jesse Dayton
Go-Go Girls
And Zombies!

Zombie a Go Go

I'll never see the Rob Zombie version of Halloween, but if "Captain Clegg and the Night Creatures" is anything like Jesse and Rob's last collaboration,  "Banjo and Sullivan" we're in for a good time.
27>34

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2009, 02:09:25 pm »
i watched zombi 2 at this great neighborhood bar in new orleans a few weeks ago
(o|o)