Author Topic: RIP - Josh Burdette - thatguy  (Read 80185 times)

hutch

Re: RIP - Josh Burdette - thatguy
« Reply #225 on: September 03, 2020, 09:45:46 am »
Gee I don’t know..cause he seemed impregnable and it’s always hard to believe when people end their lives?

Space Freely

« Reply #226 on: September 03, 2020, 10:08:28 am »
Regardless, it still sucks and will continue to suck. Hopefully for him he is in a better place, even if it's no place.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #227 on: September 03, 2020, 10:23:04 am »
cause he seemed impregnable
Can confirm - he presented as male and therefore I doubted his ability to be impregnated.
LVMH

« Reply #228 on: September 03, 2020, 10:23:19 am »
^^ Yes, I know that's not what impregnable means, you fucking vultures.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #229 on: September 03, 2020, 10:58:44 am »
Seven years gone...

Still hard to believe for me...

I didn't know him, other than through his occasional board post. Why is it still hard to believe?

Did you never go to the 9:30 club?

Space Freely

« Reply #230 on: September 03, 2020, 12:06:42 pm »
Seven years gone...

I didn't know him, other than through his occasional board post. Why is it still hard to believe?

Yes, but I never talked to him. The only time I heard him express himself was when he posted here. ...except that one time I had a bottle smashed over my head at a show, and he was kind to me while I awaited medical help.

Still, there was nothing about him that made me be surprised that he took his own life from simply seeing him at shows. Lots of people have depression and thoughts of suicide. Honestly, someone with that many body modifications to me would be someone I would be more likely to suspect to have those kinds of issues. But that's just my humble nonfactual opinion.

« Reply #231 on: September 03, 2020, 12:23:00 pm »
Honestly, someone with that many body modifications to me would be someone I would be more likely to suspect to have those kinds of issues. But that's just my humble nonfactual opinion.
yikes dude, don't become a psychologist
slack

« Reply #232 on: September 03, 2020, 12:25:59 pm »
Honestly, someone with that many body modifications to me would be someone I would be more likely to suspect to have those kinds of issues. But that's just my humble nonfactual opinion.
yikes dude, don't become a psychologist
Don’t take the bait. You know what he’s doing.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #233 on: September 03, 2020, 01:27:34 pm »
Seven years gone...

Yes, but I never talked to him. The only time I heard him express himself was when he posted here. ...except that one time I had a bottle smashed over my head at a show, and he was kind to me while I awaited medical help.

Still, there was nothing about him that made me be surprised that he took his own life from simply seeing him at shows. Lots of people have depression and thoughts of suicide. Honestly, someone with that many body modifications to me would be someone I would be more likely to suspect to have those kinds of issues. But that's just my humble nonfactual opinion.

Wait. You got hit over the head with a bottle at a 9:30 club show?!?  I think you buried the lede!

hutch

« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2020, 01:40:35 pm »
I would definitely do it again!!

Space Freely

« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2020, 01:41:46 pm »
Seven years gone...

Wait. You got hit over the head with a bottle at a 9:30 club show?!?  I think you buried the lede!

It was a  Cracker/Camper show in 2000-2001. You can search the forum for details. I don't want to use this thread to drag it up, other than to say Josh showed some true human decency on that night.

« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2020, 01:49:53 pm »
Oh Snap...the truth comes out
The statute of limitations has run out on that crime

Might need the 930 forum legal team to weigh in on that statement
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 01:52:23 pm by Soup-hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #237 on: September 03, 2020, 02:43:43 pm »

You know, if you guys would lie and say this altercation happened on a locomotive, I bet we could get HoyaSaxa to make an appearence.
LVMH

« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2020, 04:03:02 pm »

You know, if you guys would lie and say this altercation happened on a locomotive, I bet we could get HoyaSaxa to make an appearence.
If he didn't show up when John Thompson died...he's never showing up
slack

« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2020, 05:10:53 pm »

If he didn't show up when John Thompson died...he's never showing up
He was on here around the time of the New Order at Anthem shows.
LVMH