Author Topic: SPOILER WARNING: Prestige Television Discussion  (Read 240206 times)

Julian, Adroit TASTEMAKER

• Hall of Fame Poster, Certified Weblebrity
Re: SPOILER WARNING: Prestige Television Discussion
« Reply #1440 on: May 01, 2020, 07:54:12 pm »
I mean, Logan is the worst person on the show. He begot all the rest of them; they are who they are because of his monstrousness. That’s a given.

But Culkin is the most unlikeable because he never shuts the fuck up whereas Logan is content to sit in a corner and just yell “Fuck off” at random passersby once and hour.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #1441 on: May 02, 2020, 05:08:14 am »
But Culkin is the most unlikeable because he never shuts the fuck up whereas Logan is content to sit in a corner and just yell “Fuck off” at random passersby once and hour.

you guys really know how to make this sound like must-watch tv...
<sig>

Heilung4eva

• Prepare to be surprised - Europe's favorite
« Reply #1442 on: May 02, 2020, 08:09:44 pm »
It's great, actually.  So many despicable characters.

« Reply #1443 on: May 04, 2020, 02:27:58 pm »
Nicolas Cage will play Joe Exotic (aka the Tiger King) in a scripted TV series.
LAMF

Space Freely

« Reply #1444 on: May 04, 2020, 02:32:32 pm »
Nicolas Cage will play Joe Exotic (aka the Tiger King) in a scripted TV series.

Is it Cage's presence that elevates this one to "Prestige" status? Would it be prestige tv if David Spade had been selected?

evilizac

« Reply #1445 on: May 06, 2020, 10:47:39 am »
Isn't Nic Cage like one Leaving Las Vegas nostalgia trip (and Coppola adjacent-ness level) away from being a Sharknado rated celebrity?
He releases more direct to "video" movies than 90s Michael Eisner helmed Disney.
WHAT?

Space Freely

« Reply #1446 on: May 12, 2020, 05:08:52 pm »
I have watched all of Better Call Saul.

Good show.

I'm on Season 4 Episode 3 and I still can't figure out why critics loves this show. Rhea Seehorn is kinda hot in a Virginia girl went to Mason understated way, and I like the ugly Mike character, and I'm glad (spoiler warning) the annoying guy from Laverne and Shirley died, but geez, is anything ever going to actually happen on this show? I keep hoping it turns into Breaking Bad but so far it hasn't.

Julian, Adroit TASTEMAKER

• Hall of Fame Poster, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #1447 on: May 12, 2020, 06:44:50 pm »
I have watched all of Better Call Saul.

Good show.

I'm on Season 4 Episode 3 and I still can't figure out why critics loves this show. Rhea Seehorn is kinda hot in a Virginia girl went to Mason understated way, and I like the ugly Mike character, and I'm glad (spoiler warning) the annoying guy from Laverne and Shirley died, but geez, is anything ever going to actually happen on this show? I keep hoping it turns into Breaking Bad but so far it hasn't.
I had this same complaint in seasons 2 and 3 but the show starts to improve dramatically around the point you are now once Chuck is not the central antagonist. The most recent season was incredible.
LVMH

Heilung4eva

• Prepare to be surprised - Europe's favorite
« Reply #1448 on: May 24, 2020, 06:30:37 pm »
Devs, was, great.