Author Topic: Baltimore Cleaner than DC  (Read 23283 times)

Yada

Re: Baltimore Cleaner than DC
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2024, 10:37:48 pm »
Yeah what’s the big deal about having a gun pointed at you and someone taking your car….

Wow dude
ok, I'm going to walk back my statement, agreed was insensitive and probably would have me experiencing PTSD for the rest of my life

I just think that people who fight with a criminal over their wallet/watch/car are risking their life over something that is just a thing
I would have no issue giving them my cherry 10yr old prius

No criminal is stealing your 10 year old prius.... unless space is a car thief

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2024, 10:59:19 pm »
Yeah what’s the big deal about having a gun pointed at you and someone taking your car….

Wow dude
ok, I'm going to walk back my statement, agreed was insensitive and probably would have me experiencing PTSD for the rest of my life

I just think that people who fight with a criminal over their wallet/watch/car are risking their life over something that is just a thing
I would have no issue giving them my cherry 10yr old prius

No criminal is stealing your 10 year old prius.... unless space is a car thief
that was the joke, but I hadn’t considered space as an option
slack

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2024, 11:31:59 pm »
Although, my Prius was stolen during covid
True story
Got it back and there were golf clubs and other stolen items in it when it was recovered with minor damage
slack

« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2024, 08:05:59 pm »
So I was pretty insouciant about the plight of crime in dc, but this has me riled up

8 puppies stolen in DC in the latest string of dognappings
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 08:49:44 pm by Semi-Prime-hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

Yada

« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2024, 10:24:18 pm »
So I was pretty insouciant about the plight of crime in dc, but this has me riled up

Another decent headline from the weekend..."Mother left child in running car while shopping in perfume store"

« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2024, 11:37:28 pm »

Another decent headline from the weekend..."Mother left child in running car while shopping in perfume store"
the fuss was a new outlet had to issue a retraction because it was actually a car robbery and not a car jacking because she left it running (while leaving her infant in there?!O)
slack

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2024, 06:35:14 pm »
Bookmark for future reference: DC 2024 Year-to-Date Crime Comparison
😐 🎶

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2024, 05:51:01 pm »
slack