Author Topic: Hey bald guys, please stop shaving your head in the sink of a public restroom  (Read 13446 times)

James Ford

I can't believe I even have to mention this, but there he was, a bald guy shaving his head into the sink at the gym. He's probably the same asshole who left a big unflushed turd in the toilet with toilet paper all over the seat.

I should probably add a note to those people who think they have to shave three times a day...please refrain from shaving in public sinks, period. A little stubble never hurt anyone, even those who were too lazy to shave BEFORE coming to work.

And for those asshats who insist on dumping their ice, coffee, and assorted trash into the hallway water fountain, a big fuck you to you. It's a public water fountain, not a public trash bin.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
I can't believe I even have to mention this, but there he was, a bald guy shaving his head into the sink at the gym. He's probably the same asshole who left a big unflushed turd in the toilet with toilet paper all over the seat.

I should probably add a note to those people who think they have to shave three times a day...please refrain from shaving in public sinks, period. A little stubble never hurt anyone, even those who were too lazy to shave BEFORE coming to work.

And for those asshats who insist on dumping their ice, coffee, and assorted trash into the hallway water fountain, a big fuck you to you. It's a public water fountain, not a public trash bin.
Co-signed.
LVMH

Hexenjagd

You dont have a thread for breaking news like this? A rant thread?  A things James Ford hates/loves thread?

James Ford

I think this issue is far too large to capture with the net that a personal vanity thread could cast.

You dont have a thread for breaking news like this? A rant thread?  A things James Ford hates/loves thread?

Hexenjagd

There is no issue.  You have an issue with everything.  I see people doing shit i don't approve of all the time, but don't feel it necessary to bitch about it on the internet to strangers. So he was at the GYM?  After working out?  And the issue?  Do you also have a problem with people taking a *GASP* shower there?  ITs a public place after all... But you might see a wang and I am going to assume you would also start a thread about that.

(this is the reason there is a random thoughts thread)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 01:27:37 pm by Hexenjagd »

James Ford

I don't have a problem with people taking a shower at the gym. That is what the shower is for. But if they left a turd, a big pile of hair shavings, or a big wad of cum in the shower, yes, I would have a problem with that. As would most reasonable people. I'm just trying to get the message out from the reasonable people to the idiots of the world who can't think beyond themselves.

Let me guess. You're bald.

There is no issue.  You have an issue with everything.  I see people doing shit i don't approve of all the time, but don't feel it necessary to bitch about it on the internet to strangers. So he was at the GYM?  After working out?  And the issue?  Do you also have a problem with people taking a *GASP* shower there?  ITs a public place after all... But you might see a wang and I am going to assume you would also start a thread about that.

I don't understand why you get so bent outta shape about someone starting a thread on a topic you don't consider thread worthy. It's a message board, it's made for people to discuss things. For example, I don't like your nerdy geeky comic book thread, but my response isn't to say anything negative in it, rather I simply don't post in it at all. It in no way negatively affects me. But if I or James Ford make a topic that isn't Baltimore pissed jeans noise Rock house shows, you lose your crap every time. What gives?
LVMH

James Ford

Co-signed.

I don't understand why you get so bent outta shape about someone starting a thread on a topic you don't consider thread worthy. It's a message board, it's made for people to discuss things. For example, I don't like your nerdy geeky comic book thread, but my response isn't to say anything negative in it, rather I simply don't post in it at all. It in no way negatively affects me. But if I or James Ford make a topic that isn't Baltimore pissed jeans noise Rock house shows, you lose your crap every time. What gives?

Hexenjagd

I dont like Pissed Jeans.  I left before they played UnFest. 

I am trying to entertain myself, same as you. 

Start a million threads;  they just clutter this place up. 

fatskippy

Crying about it on the internet like a little beta is always more effective than actually saying something to the person in real life.

LVMH

James Ford

I feel the same way when other people show up when my favorite band is playing a show for me at the Club.

I dont like Pissed Jeans.  I left before they played UnFest. 

Start a million threads;  they just clutter this place up.  

James Ford

Good point. It's not really my place to say anything, but I certainly could say something to management. I actually think there have been signs which addressed these issues at the gym in the past. However, as soon as the signs come down, the problem behavior reappears. Hence, at this point, I have little recourse but to bitch and hope that assholes read message boards and are turned on to the errors of their ways.

If you want to bitch about human behavioral problems that don't seem to correct themselves, I'll happily lend an ear. I lend one to my wife every day for said reason.

Crying about it on the internet like a little beta is always more effective than actually saying something to the person in real life.

I have little recourse but to bitch and hope that assholes read message boards and are turned on to the errors of their ways.
well, I can think of at least two assholes who read this message board. Not sure if follicle-challenged gym guy is one of them though.
LVMH

Perhaps you could get some cheap business cards printed through like vista print that instructs the person to check out your rant about their behavior on the 930.com forums and then hand them to the individuals discreetly and in a very nonconfrontational way. It'd probably improve your success rate.
LVMH