Author Topic: What to wear?  (Read 6212 times)

sierraivy

What to wear?
« on: March 13, 2014, 12:52:35 pm »
I haven't been to this club before and a few friends and me are coming down for the 2 Chainz concert March 24th. We live two and a half to three hours away more northeast. I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on what to wear? I really don't know what to expect. By the way, we are girls :)

hutch

Re: What to wear?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 12:54:24 pm »
for god's sake where something hot and revealing.. the club could use a bit of a pizzazz!

thanks in advance

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 12:58:32 pm »
Clothing.
LVMH

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 01:00:02 pm »
It's a music venue not a nightclub. It's not dress to impress/get laid, although I've never been to a hip hop show there.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 01:02:45 pm »
LOL, hutch!

seriously tho, there is no dress code.  wear tight pants or sweat pants - up to you.  

the concert is sold out so you'll be two of 1200 people packed in there... it won't be like a dance club where there is a lot of space to see and be seen.  personally i'd dress for comfort (running shoes!) but i'm certainly no fashion plate so what do i know.

eff it.  wear miniskirts.
<sig>

atomic

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 01:07:14 pm »
I haven't been to this club before and a few friends and me are coming down for the 2 Chainz concert March 24th. We live two and a half to three hours away more northeast. I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on what to wear? I really don't know what to expect. By the way, we are girls :)

Welcome to the site.  We always like getting new forum members around.  For that concert I think ladies are required to wear Dirndls.

Here is a recent photo from a club show:

sierraivy

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 01:26:06 pm »
Hahaha thanks! But i'll pass on the "drindls?" lol..

hutch

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 01:32:31 pm »

i will give you a good rec in exchange for you wearing something hot.

hang out by the left bar.. the one by the food stand.. you will have more space and get better positioning to watch the show..

sierraivy

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 01:39:37 pm »
Okay! Thanks for the tip, haha. We're just weary of how the weather will be, never know lately, :P

James Ford

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 01:45:26 pm »
Hutch will be the old guy in a wheelchair, trying to get you out of your dirndl.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 01:54:31 pm »
Fatigues and combat boots are perfectly acceptable.

hutch

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 02:03:54 pm »
Hutch will be the old guy in a wheelchair, trying to get you out of your dirndl.

nah...that's ratbastard..

and i'm spoken for but a little bit of sexy never hurts...the club could sure use it...lately its 80% generico looking dudes..

Unsanity

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 02:09:43 am »
That show better be outstanding for $45 bucks (without fees). It is not going to be comfortable in there as a sold out show at 9:30 can be almost unbearable. I recommend real shoes like sneakers laced up tight. Hope you ladies have fun and and get your money's worth!

azaghal1981

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 08:51:58 am »
It felt like a big sardine can for St. Vincent/Holly Herndon.
احمد

James Ford

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 09:16:39 am »
What should my wife and I wear to Dr. Dog tonight?

I imagine lots of bros will be pushing past us to the front with two beers in hand, so I'm thinking nothing that I wouldn't want beer spilled on.