Author Topic: Would you date a chick taller than your  (Read 16211 times)

Hexenjagd

Re: Would you date a chick taller than your
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2014, 02:13:37 pm »
Isn't the new format anything goes?

hutch

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 02:14:30 pm »
I only like the Mollusk, 12 Golden, and most of Chocolate and Cheese. I don't think I listened to any of their output from the last decade though. Maybe I will this weekend, see what I have been missing.

white pepper is top shelf brownalicious

after that it was over...

quebec fans don't realize those are inferior retreads of things they had already done...its really an album of leftovers...i mean just listen to fancypants...its so inferior to the stuff on 12 golden country greats while mining the same vein

i don't get the love for quebec....sorry yada

Yada

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2014, 02:14:40 pm »
I only like the Mollusk, 12 Golden, and most of Chocolate and Cheese. I don't think I listened to any of their output from the last decade though. Maybe I will this weekend, see what I have been missing.

Stop the fucking trolling. If you want to start a thread about a shitty band start a new thread. Or put in Musicogical Banter.

atomic

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2014, 02:15:49 pm »
Isn't the new format anything goes?

No the new format was to organize stuff and have less clutter. Not to talk about a minor band that people stop caring about 10 years ago. 

hutch

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2014, 02:16:16 pm »
wait a minute did i forget to take my morning percocet?

;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMX2UwRwjk&feature=kp

Quebec!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhh... the beginning of the end...

Yeah.. they were only together for about 10 years post Quebec, lol!

they were a live band only those 10 year... how many albums 10 years after quebec? ONE and not exactly a knockout..

atomic

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2014, 02:20:24 pm »
I am thinking so many of you like Ween because so many of you look like them.

Yada

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2014, 02:21:39 pm »
wait a minute did i forget to take my morning percocet?

;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMX2UwRwjk&feature=kp

Quebec!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhh... the beginning of the end...

Yeah.. they were only together for about 10 years post Quebec, lol!

they were a live band only those 10 year... how many albums 10 years after quebec? ONE and not exactly a knockout..

I find more importance in being a great live band than putting out albums, but hey, that's just me.

atomic

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2014, 02:22:23 pm »
Is this Ween or Tenacious D? I can't tell. 

hutch

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2014, 02:25:59 pm »
yeah we know..we had this discussion with Phish I recall

Ween could still bring it live for most of their "career" and I enjoyed so many good times..

I love Ween... but they dried up.... and I think towards the end it even seeped into their live shows.... heroin junkie Gener or fat Gener depending on the month was not the same as the guy in the 1990s..

by the way I have a video of one of their 90s 930 shows...I think it includes a good chunk of show.. including a 30 minute interview... a friend gave it to me and he'd be pissed as fuck if i circulated it but Yada if I find it and can make a copy I will get it to you...it is not in circulation.

Yada

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2014, 02:26:43 pm »

Ween could still bring it live for most of their "career" and I enjoyed so many good times..

I love Ween... but they dried up.... and I think towards the end it even seeped into their live shows.... heroin junkie Gener or fat Gener depending on the month was not the same as the guy in the 1990s..

by the way I have a video of one of their 90s 930 shows...I think it includes a good chunk of show.. including a 30 minute interview... a friend gave it to me and he'd be pissed as fuck if i circulated it but Yada if I find it and can make a copy I will get it to you...it is not in circulation.

would love it!

Thanks

atomic

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2014, 02:27:06 pm »

So you are saying you are intimidated with women taller than you.

atomic

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2014, 02:28:17 pm »
I'm 5'11".  My wife is just over 6".

People say ridiculous things to tall women.  People have said to her "gee being so tall it must be tough to find guys to date".  She's like, "yeah, no guys out there want to date 6 foot tall blondes."

Good for you Chaz. 

James Ford

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2014, 03:00:42 pm »
I'm cool when gay people wave their gay flag. Though I sometimes don't see it helping their cause (e.g. the Grammys, or apparently for you, when Walky posts it).

It's when straight people overly wave their gay-friendly flag that is all gets annoying. My wife observes this on Facebook all the time.

I guess I just think Ween was much more about Gene than Dean.....

I'd rather hear Gener sing than Deaner play guitar if that makes sense

Walkie, the way you turn everything into a conversation about homosexuality is annoying as fuck..... we don't give a shit. I mean we give a shit in that we support gay rights, vote democrat every time, post the fucking equality shit on our facebook pages but do we really need to turn everything about music into gay rights? Go back to posting cat pictures dude. rant over.

vansmack

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2014, 03:07:21 pm »
I only have one trait that will keep me from dating a chick:  not-willing.
27>34

hutch

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2014, 03:15:30 pm »
I'm cool when gay people wave their gay flag.

I'm totally cool with waving the "gay flag"...its when the gay flag is attached to their body permanently as some sort of worn smelly bandana that I find it annoying.