Author Topic: random . . . randomness  (Read 1604194 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: random . . . randomness
« Reply #5730 on: December 16, 2020, 02:30:50 pm »

(luckily i'm already sedated...)
<sig>

« Reply #5731 on: December 16, 2020, 02:59:25 pm »
before lunch?
slack

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #5732 on: December 16, 2020, 04:15:12 pm »
this already bonkers story about the ex-cop in texas who assaulted an air conditioner repairman who he falsely thought was carrying 750,000 fraudulent ballots in his truck, gets even more bonkers as he was reportedly paid $266,400 for it by a group calling themselves

Liberty Center for God and Country

clearly i'm in the wrong line of work  ;)  but wow would I ever IRL avoid any group calling themselves that..  oh and they post all kinds of warm and fuzzy FB stuff

https://www.mediamatters.org/voter-fraud-and-suppression/texas-organization-connected-alleged-assault-over-imaginary-voter-fraud

i also like how in the comments of the story, someone does the math and figured out 750K of ballots would require a tractor trailer to move not a a/c repair van...
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5733 on: December 16, 2020, 04:48:31 pm »
<sig>

« Reply #5734 on: December 16, 2020, 04:59:32 pm »
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #5735 on: December 17, 2020, 03:10:44 pm »

« Reply #5736 on: December 18, 2020, 12:45:36 pm »
So do we think Sp@ce owns a Hamster?

slack

Space Freely

« Reply #5737 on: December 18, 2020, 01:49:45 pm »
before lunch?

not working, home bored... what else should i be doing?

Cleaning the house.

I was told not to talk for 15 minutes at 8am today, and then criticized, insulted, and berated for 15 mins, and told I should be cleaning the house.

Then I just tried to go into her office and say nice things and give her kisses, and I get screamed at for five minutes for interrupting her work.

Some fucking shitty day off.

« Reply #5738 on: December 18, 2020, 02:31:57 pm »
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 02:34:59 pm by Solorigate-hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #5739 on: December 18, 2020, 03:27:12 pm »
Cleaning the house.

are our ladies talking to each other?  been getting hit with that one too recently... t'is the season.

I was told not to talk for 15 minutes at 8am today, and then criticized, insulted, and berated for 15 mins, and told I should be cleaning the house.

Then I just tried to go into her office and say nice things and give her kisses, and I get screamed at for five minutes for interrupting her work.

so no bj today?

(seriously tho, sounds rough... you have my sympathies)
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #5740 on: December 18, 2020, 05:03:25 pm »
Cleaning the house.

are our ladies talking to each other?  been getting hit with that one too recently... t'is the season.

so no bj today?

(seriously tho, sounds rough... you have my sympathies)

Lol. Thanks. I cleaned the toilets and made her lunch, so maybe tomorrow if I perform well.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #5741 on: December 18, 2020, 05:52:38 pm »
Is Celeste willing to come back to this community so I can provide marriage counseling for your guys in the soon to launch Julian's America III: The One With Sofia Coppolla advice column thread?
LVMH

StoneTheCrow

« Reply #5742 on: December 18, 2020, 09:09:13 pm »

Out of nowhere all of this happened??

Space Freely

« Reply #5743 on: December 18, 2020, 09:53:49 pm »

Out of nowhere all of this happened??
[/quote

Well my sugar addicted daughter who doesn't exercise (even in virtual PE class) and hasn't taken a shit in four days kept repeatedly dumping syrup on whatever she was eating for breakfast (she does this with whipped cream too.) And when i (gently, not condescendingly) questioned her need for so much syrup on her meal, her mother instantly started yelling at me that "there's no place for a father to call in question what his daughter is eating, that's the mother's job." And off it went from there. She started ragging on my daughter for eating too much candy, and I said "Well you're the who buys her all the candy." And that didn't go over too well.

The rebuff of affection actually took place several hours later. The objection was that she was in the middle of work, and I didn't knock/ask if I could come in.

Anyway, I've moved in. Had a great Bissell Brothers DIPA with Mexican takeout from dinner. Time to watch the Queen's Gambit finale.

Space Freely

« Reply #5744 on: December 18, 2020, 10:12:45 pm »
Is Celeste willing to come back to this community so I can provide marriage counseling for your guys in the soon to launch Julian's America III: The One With Sofia Coppolla advice column thread?

She scoffs at "losers" who waste their time on internet forums.