Author Topic: Official 930 Club Belle and Sebastian Echostage June 11 Show  (Read 52384 times)

Rogue Riderhood

Re: Official 930 Club Belle and Sebastian Echoplex June 11 Show
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 04:16:47 pm »
Does this show really need it's own thread?

and like clockwork here is MR KILLJOY.. MR I WON'T RESPOND TO HIS POST AS I HAVE (NOT) BEEN DOING..

yes this show warrants its own thread unlike say your hobo shows nobody cares about.
You just did.

Yada

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2015, 04:17:24 pm »
show each other your penises right now!

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2015, 04:17:43 pm »
The hobo comments...  What is your deal?  I asked a simple question.

Thank you for your answer Julian, you were most helpful with my inquiry.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2015, 04:17:53 pm »
Now, that's the first reasonable suggestion I've heard all day.
LVMH

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2015, 04:18:28 pm »
Thank you for your answer Julian, you were most helpful with my inquiry.
And a tip of my fedora to you, gentlesir.
LVMH

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2015, 04:19:05 pm »
Likewise!

hutch

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2015, 04:20:30 pm »
Belle and Sebastian website presale is TOMORROW 1-14 at 10 am EASTERN

developing....

ggw

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2015, 04:29:09 pm »

Perhaps I was over-reading, but when Hutch announced that Killsally had "filled his inbox" I assumed your suggestion had already happened.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2015, 04:29:41 pm »
This show merits it's own thread
T.Rex

hutch

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2015, 05:04:34 pm »
For newbie I pulled this info off of Stubhub:

Belle and Sebastian Tickets - Belle and Sebastian Tour Dates
Belle and Sebastian Concert Schedule

There's no doubt that when it comes to great indie rock groups, Belle and Sebastian is at the very front of the pack. This acclaimed indie rock group has been beloved by fans and critics alike since the 1990s, and they haven't slowed down one bit over the course of their illustrious career. Hailing from Scotland, this indie pop rock outfit continuously cranks out hits like "The Boy with the Arab Strap", "I Want the World to Stop", and "Expectations". If you are a fan of great indie pop tunes, then you definitely want to catch Belle and Sebastian in concert when you have the chance. Fortunately, this beloved indie pop group is heading to stages across the US for another round of exciting shows, and you could score your tickets right here on StubHub!

Starting in September, Belle and Sebastian will be performing in cities like Miami Beach, Orlando, Atlanta, and Los Angeles. This Scottish indie pop rock troupe will also be performing at the highly anticipated Austin City Limits, one of the world's biggest music festivals. With so many chances to see Belle and Sebastian perform in the upcoming months, indie music fans everywhere are already itching with anticipation. You could snag your tickets to one of Belle and Sebastian's fall shows right here on StubHub! Great concerts should be fun and memorable, not stressful, which is why StubHub makes it easy to get tickets to the best shows of the year. So don't waste another second?head to StubHub to secure your Belle and Sebastian tickets today!

Belle and Sebastian Background

Belle and Sebastian is a Scottish indie pop rock group that consists of Stuart Murdoch, Stevie Jackson, Chris Geddes, Richard Colburn, Sarah Martin, and Bobby Kildea. The band's roots date back to 1996, when Murdoch and former member Stuart David came together to record some demos on their college's label, Electric Honey. The duo had already accumulated such an impressive collection of songs that the record label decided to let Belle and Sebastian record a full-length album, and so the group released Tigermilk that same year. After the album received such glowing reviews from critics and fans, Murdoch and David decided to complete the band with more musicians, and Belle and Sebastian officially became a full-time group.

This Scottish indie outfit reached critical acclaim early on in their career, as their third LP, The Boy With The Arab Strap, climbed all the way to number 12 on the UK music charts and received rave reviews from publications like Rolling Stone magazine and Pitchfork. Suddenly, Belle and Sebastian became one of the most talked about new bands in the indie scene, and they have accumulated numerous prestigious nominations and awards for their fresh and fun indie pop sound. For the past couple of decades, Belle and Sebastian has dominated the indie music scene with their phenomenal music, and they just continue to wow critics and music lovers with their groundbreaking tunes and awe-inspiring live shows.

There is no doubt that Belle and Sebastian has become one of the most beloved bands in the international indie pop scene, and now they are getting ready for another exciting round of shows?and you could secure your spot in the audience at one of these shows by relying on StubHub! Thanks to StubHub, you could score tickets to a Belle and Sebastian show in less than a few minutes!

Greatest Hits

Belle and Sebastian have released eight studio albums over the course of their career: Tigermilk (1996), If You're Feeling Sinister (1996), The Boy with the Arab Strap (1998), Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant (2000), Storytelling (2002), Dear Catastrophe Waitress (2003), The Life Pursuit (2006), and Belle and Sebastian Write About Love (2010). The group has also released a few compilation albums and live albums, and fans have fallen in love with some of their major hit tracks like "I Want the World to Stop", "Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying", "There's Too Much Love", and "Funny Little Frog".

If you want to catch one of the most acclaimed indie pop groups in action, make sure to grab your tickets on StubHub today!

Trivia

At the 2014 NME Awards, Belle and Sebastian were honored with the "Outstanding Contribution to Music" award.

The Experience

For nearly two decades, Belle and Sebastian has been cranking out some of the best tunes in indie pop, and they have amassed fans all over the world. This acclaimed Scottish band has also earned a great reputation for putting on a mesmerizing live show, so if you want to see one of the best indie rock shows of the year, you definitely don't want to miss a Belle and Sebastian concert. Grab your tickets to one of their upcoming shows right here on StubHub!

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2015, 05:13:00 pm »
Just watched that workaholics last night....classic
slack

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2015, 05:14:16 pm »
Belle and Sebastian website presale is TOMORROW 1-14 at 10 am EASTERN

developing....

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2015, 05:14:36 pm »
For newbie I pulled this info off of Stubhub:

Belle and Sebastian Tickets - Belle and Sebastian Tour Dates
Belle and Sebastian Concert Schedule

There's no doubt that when it comes to great indie rock groups, Belle and Sebastian is at the very front of the pack. This acclaimed indie rock group has been beloved by fans and critics alike since the 1990s, and they haven't slowed down one bit over the course of their illustrious career. Hailing from Scotland, this indie pop rock outfit continuously cranks out hits like "The Boy with the Arab Strap", "I Want the World to Stop", and "Expectations". If you are a fan of great indie pop tunes, then you definitely want to catch Belle and Sebastian in concert when you have the chance. Fortunately, this beloved indie pop group is heading to stages across the US for another round of exciting shows, and you could score your tickets right here on StubHub!

Starting in September, Belle and Sebastian will be performing in cities like Miami Beach, Orlando, Atlanta, and Los Angeles. This Scottish indie pop rock troupe will also be performing at the highly anticipated Austin City Limits, one of the world's biggest music festivals. With so many chances to see Belle and Sebastian perform in the upcoming months, indie music fans everywhere are already itching with anticipation. You could snag your tickets to one of Belle and Sebastian's fall shows right here on StubHub! Great concerts should be fun and memorable, not stressful, which is why StubHub makes it easy to get tickets to the best shows of the year. So don't waste another second?head to StubHub to secure your Belle and Sebastian tickets today!

Belle and Sebastian Background

Belle and Sebastian is a Scottish indie pop rock group that consists of Stuart Murdoch, Stevie Jackson, Chris Geddes, Richard Colburn, Sarah Martin, and Bobby Kildea. The band's roots date back to 1996, when Murdoch and former member Stuart David came together to record some demos on their college's label, Electric Honey. The duo had already accumulated such an impressive collection of songs that the record label decided to let Belle and Sebastian record a full-length album, and so the group released Tigermilk that same year. After the album received such glowing reviews from critics and fans, Murdoch and David decided to complete the band with more musicians, and Belle and Sebastian officially became a full-time group.

This Scottish indie outfit reached critical acclaim early on in their career, as their third LP, The Boy With The Arab Strap, climbed all the way to number 12 on the UK music charts and received rave reviews from publications like Rolling Stone magazine and Pitchfork. Suddenly, Belle and Sebastian became one of the most talked about new bands in the indie scene, and they have accumulated numerous prestigious nominations and awards for their fresh and fun indie pop sound. For the past couple of decades, Belle and Sebastian has dominated the indie music scene with their phenomenal music, and they just continue to wow critics and music lovers with their groundbreaking tunes and awe-inspiring live shows.

There is no doubt that Belle and Sebastian has become one of the most beloved bands in the international indie pop scene, and now they are getting ready for another exciting round of shows?and you could secure your spot in the audience at one of these shows by relying on StubHub! Thanks to StubHub, you could score tickets to a Belle and Sebastian show in less than a few minutes!

Greatest Hits

Belle and Sebastian have released eight studio albums over the course of their career: Tigermilk (1996), If You're Feeling Sinister (1996), The Boy with the Arab Strap (1998), Fold Your Hands Child, You Walk Like a Peasant (2000), Storytelling (2002), Dear Catastrophe Waitress (2003), The Life Pursuit (2006), and Belle and Sebastian Write About Love (2010). The group has also released a few compilation albums and live albums, and fans have fallen in love with some of their major hit tracks like "I Want the World to Stop", "Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying", "There's Too Much Love", and "Funny Little Frog".

If you want to catch one of the most acclaimed indie pop groups in action, make sure to grab your tickets on StubHub today!

Trivia

At the 2014 NME Awards, Belle and Sebastian were honored with the "Outstanding Contribution to Music" award.

The Experience

For nearly two decades, Belle and Sebastian has been cranking out some of the best tunes in indie pop, and they have amassed fans all over the world. This acclaimed Scottish band has also earned a great reputation for putting on a mesmerizing live show, so if you want to see one of the best indie rock shows of the year, you definitely don't want to miss a Belle and Sebastian concert. Grab your tickets to one of their upcoming shows right here on StubHub!

hutch

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2015, 05:35:50 pm »
Anyone know if there is a ticket limit for the presale?

Also, what is the capacity at Echostage?

bearman🐻

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2015, 06:12:13 pm »
Anyone know if there is a ticket limit for the presale?

Also, what is the capacity at Echostage?

I think about 3,000.