Author Topic: A rolling compendium of everything Julian eats: a guide to healthy living  (Read 106844 times)

I mean seriously...if you are going to do this compendium
you need to post actual photos
I'm thinking on walkies note too...maybe photos of it after...ie stool shots
that'll really get it shut down!
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
I do not have an instagram for the exact reason that I loathe people who take pictures of their meals and that seems to be, by my understanding, the entirety of Instagram.
LVMH

Yada

I'm quite bummed were not getting pictures of kale chips and apples, oh the excitement!

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
I do not have an instagram for the exact reason that I loathe people who take pictures of their meals and that seems to be, by my understanding, the entirety of Instagram.

now we're getting to the meat of the matter.  You don't understand technology.  I've never reposted/shared an Instagram picture here.  I set up a flickr account specifically for uploading / sharing pix on the forum - and it rarely gets used.  Also, flickr does not seem to be about pictures of your meals, so ymmv.

now we're getting to the meat of the matter.  You don't understand technology.  I've never reposted/shared an Instagram picture here.  I set up a flickr account specifically for uploading / sharing pix on the forum - and it rarely gets used.  Also, flickr does not seem to be about pictures of your meals, so ymmv.
I understand technology I just elect not to use certain things in it. (When I upload photos I use imgur.) I know instagram isn't the only way to upload pictures, I was just saying "posting pictures of your food and how its plated" is a common trope on Instagram and I have no interest in that.
LVMH

I'm quite bummed were not getting pictures of kale chips and apples, oh the excitement!
Dry, crunchy kale =/= kale chips.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
I understand technology I just elect not to use certain things in it. (When I upload photos I use imgur.) I know instagram isn't the only way to upload pictures, I was just saying "posting pictures of your food and how its plated" is a common trope on Instagram and I have no interest in that.

posting pictures of food is an acceptable use of imgur

posting pictures of food is an acceptable use of imgur
I think you're missing the part that I find other people posting pictures of food inane. Since I do not want to be hypocritical, I don't want to do something that I'd find obnoxious and self-absorbed if someone else did it.
LVMH

killsaly

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
I think you're missing the part that I find other people posting pictures of food inane. Since I do not want to be hypocritical, I don't want to do something that I'd find obnoxious and self-absorbed if someone else did it.

it would be totally different coming from you. seriously. why don't you give the people what they want?

it would be totally different coming from you. seriously.
Flattery will get you everywhere!

I'll consider it.
LVMH

Dry, crunchy kale =/= kale chips.

some what unrelated....

=/=

produces zero results in google!
slack

some what unrelated....

=/=

produces zero results in google!
I don't believe google can parse search terms that contain no alphanumeric characters.

It's basically an equal sign with a line through it. In effect, "not equal."
LVMH

it would be totally different coming from you. seriously. why don't you give the people what they want?

Yeah...I'm with grateful
you want to build a community and the community is requesting you post photos
so submit to the communities demands!
slack

• an oats and honey granola bar
LVMH