Author Topic: ITT, we shallowly objectify other people by discussing their appearance.  (Read 66134 times)

hutch

Re: ITT, we shallowly objectify other people by discussing their appearance.
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2015, 09:16:04 pm »
Nathan babcock...you are a imposter
Now, now, let's not be so hasty. Perhaps Yada really is a Doctor of Theoretical Physics who lives in Canada and attended Burning Man. Its possible!
except we met him...that is not him

how funny that after all this time walkie decides to come out of the closet....

you're slimmer than I thought...for some reason I always pictured you at least 50 pounds heavier and wearing flannel and jeans.....

I tell you what....looking at real estate in your area i'm tempted to move the family there..you can't get a closet in Arlington for what the stuff goes out there...and it sure looks nicer....i'd probably run over a few bikers and go to jail though...

hutch

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2015, 09:20:22 pm »
patsy cline was from Winchester,VA..i went to see Loretta lynn there about 6 years ago or so...only reason she was playing there was because of Patsy...

I bought an autographed Loretta Lynn cookbook that day. Still got it. Actually I got two now....I inherited another one....Loretta did not sing the Jack White song that day but she did at the 930 a couple of years later... Portland, Oregon is the name...They really ought to get her off the road...she was ok in Winchester but come on now..
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:22:29 pm by Hutch »

ggw

« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2015, 09:48:17 pm »
Go Dinos!!!

walk,on,by

« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2015, 09:54:28 pm »
Seeing Loretta on Sunday.  Can't wait!

hutch

« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2015, 10:02:11 pm »
Seeing Loretta on Sunday.  Can't wait!

well if I'd not seen her I definitely would need to see her..enjoy the show.... the years pass for everyone though....Lincoln might be a better venue for her..

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2015, 11:43:12 pm »
so if you ever, need an excellent real estate agent, you know where to go.  my commas, seal deals.

it's funny that this comment was directed at jules, who IRL is himself associated with real estate (but not as an agent).
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2015, 10:30:05 am »
it's interesting that ggw and walky both wear bowties and funny glasses... hmmm... has anyone ever seen the two of them at the same place at the same time?

« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2015, 10:44:34 am »
it's interesting that ggw and walky both wear bowties and funny glasses... hmmm... has anyone ever seen the two of them at the same place at the same time?
wait the only photo I recall of GGW was a cat lying on a pile of money
slack

Yada

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2015, 11:11:57 am »

Julian posted his work picture once, you must've missed that one.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2015, 11:21:34 am »
so if you ever, need an excellent real estate agent, you know where to go.  my commas, seal deals.

it's funny that this comment was directed at jules, who IRL is himself associated with real estate (but not as an agent).
I have not been in real estate in many, many years. We discussed this at Belle and Seb a few years back, I believe.
LVMH

« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2015, 11:22:30 am »

Julian posted his work picture once, you must've missed that one.
We're getting to the point where I forget my own exploits. *sigh*
LVMH

walk,on,by

« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2015, 11:23:26 am »
i,m obsessed with bowties, but I,m getting new glasses, because those are too heavy for my face, and I,ve had them for three years . . . the thrill is gone and the headaches are long.  

here,s my cat . . . Miss Cookiehead Jenkins, named after a character in the incredible movie, Hollywood Shuffle.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 11:29:51 am by walk,on,by »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2015, 11:31:53 am »
I have not been in real estate in many, many years. We discussed this at Belle and Seb a few years back, I believe.

crap, if we did discuss this at the show i have completely forgotten.  i was probably distracted by the sea of caucasianess...
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2015, 11:32:34 am »
try being a realtor with three foot dreads.  :-\

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2015, 11:35:33 am »

crap, if we did discuss this at the show i have completely forgotten.  i was probably distracted by the sea of caucasianess...
I have started playing your "Spot the Minority" game while watching SEC football games, with the proviso that only paying ticket holders count (no players, coaches, support staff, TV announcers, etc) when they pan the crowds. Took to the 4 minute mark of the 3rd quarter during Alabama/Miss State last year before someone spotted one.
LVMH