Author Topic: Maybe we should just elect Trump president  (Read 922149 times)

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
Re: Maybe we should just elect Trump president
« Reply #3825 on: September 04, 2019, 04:38:23 pm »
and in today's edition of "you thought he couldn't go any lower, but down we GO!!!", we have trump using a sharpie to alter a NOAA hurricane map to include alabama in the projected path. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2019/09/04/president-trump-shows-doctored-hurricane-chart-was-it-cover-up-alabama-twitter-flub/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/why-does-trump-s-hurricane-map-look-different-others-n1049711

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/04/politics/donald-trump-hurricane-alabama-map/index.html
video: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/04/trump-altered-dorian-map-alabama-vpx.cnn

how the fuck does this shyster keep getting me to believe there is a floor to his idiocy??? 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 05:09:53 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

nkotb

« Reply #3826 on: September 05, 2019, 10:10:12 am »
Sorry, this hurricane map thing is the funniest fucking thing in the world.  Why does SNL even try to lampoon this?!?! It's impossible to make anything more hilarious than real life.

« Reply #3827 on: September 05, 2019, 11:44:14 am »
you know what would be absolutely hysterical is if this is what takes him out :)

altering an official forecast issued by an official government entity is actually illegal:

18 U.S. Code § 2074. False weather reports: Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service , shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both.
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #3829 on: September 05, 2019, 03:02:43 pm »
😐 🎶

WALKonBack

« Reply #3830 on: September 09, 2019, 10:07:32 am »
#pussyassbitch

#mycountryisembarrassingatthispoint

« Reply #3831 on: September 13, 2019, 01:23:25 pm »
I was wondering what the deal was with trump and the lightbulbs (other that 'Obama did it')

Trump Blames Energy-Saving Light Bulbs for His Bright Orange Appearance

“The light bulb,” the president began. “People said what’s with the light bulb. I said here’s the story, and I looked at it. The bulb that we’re being forced to use. No. 1, to me, most importantly, the light’s no good. I always look orange

#1 is that it makes him look orange...that's #1
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3832 on: September 13, 2019, 01:30:06 pm »
The lightbulb thing has long been a talking point of the more loony-fringe of the GOP. Sarah Palin was huge about it too, IIRC.
LVMH

« Reply #3833 on: September 13, 2019, 01:34:24 pm »
The lightbulb thing has long been a talking point of the more loony-fringe of the GOP. Sarah Palin was huge about it too, IIRC.
Oh I know, my father-n-law and his nut job brother when out and bought cases of the old style lightbulbs before they were banned
just to stick it to obama
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3834 on: September 17, 2019, 05:13:52 pm »
how the fuck does this shyster keep getting me to believe there is a floor to his idiocy??? 

there is no floor.

Trump responds to Cokie Roberts’ death by complaining that she ‘never treated me well’
Journalist Cokie Roberts died on Tuesday and President Donald Trump didn’t hesitate to make her passing all about himself.
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #3835 on: September 17, 2019, 07:25:28 pm »

there is no floor.

Trump responds to Cokie Roberts’ death by complaining that she ‘never treated me well’
Journalist Cokie Roberts died on Tuesday and President Donald Trump didn’t hesitate to make her passing all about himself.

Not to make light of this one, but I can think of a few that were worse.

nkotb

« Reply #3836 on: September 18, 2019, 09:02:58 am »
Yeah, this seems super tame.  I don't really get what the fuss was over tbh. 

« Reply #3837 on: September 18, 2019, 09:17:02 am »
it's tame and in the grand scheme of things insignificant

but also telling how our president always makes it about him at the same time glibly disrespects the recently dead. ALso the astonishment of how others look at trump like he is the second coming, when on a good day an egocentric piece of shit and one would hope the average American would mock his behavior instead of 'he sure showed it to that phony fake news woman, that dead reporter should have kissed his ring'

just add it to the pile of 10,000 things that make the hair on the back of my neck go up about Trump and his enablers
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #3838 on: September 18, 2019, 09:19:23 am »
it's tame and in the grand scheme of things insignificant

but also telling how our president always makes it about him at the same time glibly disrespects the recently dead. ALso the astonishment of how others look at trump like he is the second coming, when on a good day an egocentric piece of shit and one would hope the average American would mock his behavior instead of 'he sure showed it to that phony fake news woman, that dead reporter should have kissed his ring'

just add it to the pile of 10,000 things that make the hair on the back of my neck go up about Trump and his enablers

Meh, doesn't bother me. Have plenty of real problems in my life to worry over. Don't let it bother you!

nkotb

« Reply #3839 on: September 18, 2019, 09:21:56 am »
Yeah, I mean, he already mocked a disabled reporter, mocked John McCain for being a POW (sort of LOL cuz fuck McCain, but still), the Access Hollywood tape, all of the fascism and racism, "good people on both sides", etc.  TBH, this Cokie Roberts shit was probably him at his most compassionate lol.