Author Topic: Official Festivus 2015 Thread: Airing of Grievances  (Read 15907 times)

hutch

Re: Official Festivus 2015 Thread: Airing of Grievances
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2015, 11:40:34 am »
Hutch - You're fucking annoying as shit. I have never read a single post by you and said "oh yeah, glad that got posted." I've never seen you actively advance or contribute to any conversation that was worth having. That said, it's really easy to get your goat and run you off for a few weeks. So that's something. But seriously, try being more interesting.

a lot of truth here.. thank you Julian for airing that grievance...

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2015, 11:43:28 am »
I like the fact that I was the fifth person you thought of.  Next year my goal is to break the top three.

Post of a picture of yourself as obese, haphazardly wearing designer clothes, and eating a hot dog.
😐 🎶

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2015, 11:47:08 am »
I do think the Spicy Weiner branding has run its course.  At this point, most major sausage and sausage-like manufacturers would have expanded their product line to include other versions, including low-fat, turkey, italian, ranch, chipotle, pumpkin spice and whatever they call that kind with the actual cheesy bits baked right into the tubesteak.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2015, 11:50:56 am »
I do think the Spicy Weiner branding has run its course.  At this point, most major sausage and sausage-like manufacturers would have expanded their product line to include other versions, including low-fat, turkey, italian, ranch, chipotle, pumpkin spice and whatever they call that kind with the actual cheesy bits baked right into the tubesteak.
I always thought of spicyweiner as more of a thinly-veiled, sophomoric penis reference, but I respect your aired grievance.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2015, 11:52:39 am »
I would like to air a grievance against Kosmo Vinyl.. how come you don't allow polling on this forum Kosmo???

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2015, 11:54:41 am »
I would like to air a grievance against Kosmo Vinyl.. how come you don't allow polling on this forum Kosmo???
I co-sign this grievance and would include "general upgrades to forum software since 2007."
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2015, 11:56:32 am »
I also have a grievance against Seth this year... his participation on the forum has been too rare and too many of his posts this year have been kind of negativeish ("if you dont' like it...").... This is a community after all.

However, since I got to hang out on the balcony for Sleater Kinney and party like a rock star with him I'm holding my grievance in abeyance for one calendar year.

I do hope abeyance is a word. If not you know what I'm saying.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2015, 11:56:39 am »
Maybe a cronut bun.  Has that been done yet?

hutch

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2015, 11:58:19 am »
I would like to air a general grievance against James Ford or whatever he is calling himself this week.... too much trolling and "my family is so great i'm so perfect"..

uh oh once I get started on this grievance business its a slippery slope...

hutch

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2015, 12:00:00 pm »
just to be clear overall I love this board.... those were just a few things I had to get off my chest..

working on my grievance against Sidehatch but that is a very long one and may not be ready til next year...I could have used some advance notice..

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2015, 12:02:54 pm »
Things I have no grievances about:

Food Food
Beer selection
Number and Quality of Bands
Sound
Sightlines
Cupcakes
New Bathrooms
BackBar
How the place feels safe and the security blends in seamlessly.

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2015, 12:15:05 pm »
just to be clear overall I love this board.... those were just a few things I had to get off my chest..

working on my grievance against Sidehatch but that is a very long one and may not be ready til next year...I could have used some advance notice..
slack

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2015, 12:15:08 pm »
I also have a grievance against Seth this year... his participation on the forum has been too rare and too many of his posts this year have been kind of negativeish ("if you dont' like it...").... This is a community after all.

However, since I got to hang out on the balcony for Sleater Kinney and party like a rock star with him I'm holding my grievance in abeyance for one calendar year.

I do hope abeyance is a word. If not you know what I'm saying.
I'm amending my grievance with you that I cannot understand anything you say because your voice is muffled as a result of your unwillingness to remove Seth's dick from your mouth.
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2015, 12:21:55 pm »

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/fun/festivus

hutch

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2015, 12:34:05 pm »
I would like to express a grievance against a guy who used to hang out all the time and post on the new season thread but the minute Man U went south he disappeared...I think he was a former Malvinas War veteran so he may have some PTS syndrome issues that may explain it..

obviously, if he died, then this grievance is cancelled automatically