Author Topic: Blunt Talk  (Read 7278 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Blunt Talk
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2016, 03:23:22 pm »
yes and as admin i've been put in tricky postion... 
T.Rex

Relaxer

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2016, 03:41:36 pm »
The reverse cowgirl can be a tricky position if you're trying to watch TV.
oword

walk,on,by

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2016, 03:43:19 pm »
now, this . . . is a thread.  I was curious, as to what everything was all about and all, always interested in the things which navigate around jul,ian.  I agree, what hutch, and when did Donald leave(?), has laid out on page one as his main concerns which were pretty personal material and over the top to go after them, even from a comical forum character presence.  but again, this thread.  I never would have thought it could come to this, for decent hand written entertainment.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2016, 03:57:29 pm »
I have reached out to Mr. Hutch with a personal letter of apology. If Mr. Hutch wishes to share that with you, that is certainly his prerogative (and I do not begrudge his decision), however in the interest of healing, I will be keeping our communication private on my end. While I can appreciate the considerable interest people have in this fair little kerfuffle, I hope this puts this matter to rest and we can all move on. Thank you and God bless the United States of America.
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2016, 04:27:10 pm »
dammit.  this charity boxing match had the potential of being the best one since Justin Trudeau put a beat-down on a 3-to-1 favorite Conservative senator (or: last minute of the fight + write-up + post-fight hair cutting ceremony here).
<sig>

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2016, 04:28:54 pm »
dammit.  this charity boxing match had the potential of being the best one since Justin Trudeau put a beat-down on a 3-to-1 favorite Conservative senator (or: last minute of the fight + write-up + post-fight hair cutting ceremony here).
To be fair, if Hutch is not game, I will charity box pretty much anyone on here aside from Relaxer if I get a say in the charity.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2016, 04:56:27 pm »
To be fair, if Hutch is not game, I will charity box pretty much anyone on here aside from Relaxer if I get a say in the charity.

I bet Seth could whoop your ass.

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2016, 04:57:38 pm »

I bet Seth could whoop your ass.
Hey Seth?
LVMH

vansmack

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2016, 11:37:53 pm »
I owe an apology too.

I'm sorry that I drownt my election pool victory winnings in Macallan 15 and, knowing that I would not be on the board for a day or two, left an antagonizing post that might cause a fair kerfuffle. 

Knowing that I can get the goat of select boardies, forgetting the effect that it might have on your job as moderator, was not something you should expect from someone of my posting caliber.  For that, I apologize.   
27>34

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2016, 07:34:30 am »
^I was thinking about your post when this melee ( generally refers to disorganized close combat in battles fought at abnormally close range with little central control once it starts. ) started

Like to think I was innocent...but probably not either
so it's nice that we kind of virtually hugged it out
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 07:36:06 am by SideBernt |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| »
slack

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2016, 08:58:47 am »
left an antagonizing post that might cause a fair kerfuffle. 
It only took 2 years, but it appears I am finally making "kerfuffle" "happen". I'm so damn proud of myself.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2016, 09:08:36 am »
It only took 2 years, but it appears I am finally making "kerfuffle" "happen". I'm so damn proud of myself.

Confession: I used "kerfuffle" in conversation the other day. h/t to Julian.

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2016, 09:14:36 am »

Confession: I used "kerfuffle" in conversation the other day. h/t to Julian.
EVERYTHING IS COMING UP MILHOUSEJULIAN!!
LVMH

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2016, 09:17:08 am »

<sig>

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2016, 09:18:47 am »
Don't you dare lump "pretty fair kerfuffle" in with fetch!
LVMH