Author Topic: Ticketmaster settlement  (Read 41196 times)

wml7

Re: Ticketmaster settlement
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2016, 06:37:03 am »
I got 34 vouchers too
 ;D

betao

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2016, 08:34:49 am »
anyone else still getting "We are currently experiencing difficulties. Please check back again at a later time." in your Active Vouchers folder?

Yada

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2016, 09:03:47 am »
anyone else still getting "We are currently experiencing difficulties. Please check back again at a later time." in your Active Vouchers folder?

Looks like I have 17 vouchers, however, i'm sure the fine print around this will render these freebies useless.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2016, 10:06:49 am »
I got 6 vouchers and a couple of the 2.25 discounts dealie. I wonder if this will work for WWE events........................................ there is a PPV next month.......
‼‼?‼‼

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2016, 10:15:57 am »
I also appear to have 17 vouchers. I'm still not clear on this thing: is there a list of events I can use these for? I'm assuming they're all lawn tickets to events at LiveNation amphitheaters?
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2016, 10:38:50 am »
I also appear to have 17 vouchers. I'm still not clear on this thing: is there a list of events I can use these for? I'm assuming they're all lawn tickets to events at LiveNation amphitheaters?

It says something about General Admission, so I assume Fillmore is on the table.

moeszyslak

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2016, 10:46:01 am »
It finally stopped experiencing technical difficulties and I have 17 free vouchers and 17 discount vouchers.  The site that lists shows available is now experiencing technical difficulties, but I tried the code on Dead and Company this Thursday at Jiffy Lube Live and Death From Above 1979 at Fillmore.  0 for 2 on the free tickets working.  There are a TON of tickets still available for Dead and Company, I mean every section has 7-10 rows of completely empty seats.  I have a feeling the free tickets will only work for tribute bands.

Yada

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2016, 10:47:24 am »
It finally stopped experiencing technical difficulties and I have 17 free vouchers and 17 discount vouchers.  The site that lists shows available is now experiencing technical difficulties, but I tried the code on Dead and Company this Thursday at Jiffy Lube Live and Death From Above 1979 at Fillmore.  0 for 2 on the free tickets working.  There are a TON of tickets still available for Dead and Company, I mean every section has 7-10 rows of completely empty seats.  I have a feeling the free tickets will only work for tribute bands.

Yeah, exactly...fine print all over da place.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2016, 11:00:04 am »
Nice username... I think the list of events hasn't been updated yet. A list will come out with all the "eligible events". I've tried clicking on the link from Ticketmaster and Live Nation and nothing. I'd suggest signing up for those updates.
‼‼?‼‼

walk,on,by

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2016, 11:42:25 am »
so many people, I know, are talking about this, as if it is, the greatest thing or most crooked thing the company has done for its "fans."  I have always thought that ticket companies were like any company making a buck for someone in this age of personal and private capitalism, and should not be shunned.  But I look at it from the perspective of someone who does not use one company only primarily to buy tickets, when I do go to shows, which isn't as often as some people.  I am the type of person, that knows people are working at those ticket companies, and they 'gotta get paid, just as do the management and owners, so I never minded paying an extra charge to pay those people.  I am not a fan of the price of beers or food at venues, either, but I still consume them while I am there. 

I just hope I can figure out how to use this the next time I try to buy a ticket, or try to find something to go see.  I'll go see pretty much about anything to get out of the house nowadays.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2016, 11:51:08 am »
I'll go see pretty much about anything to get out of the house nowadays.
Is your, relationship, in shambles?
LVMH

walk,on,by

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2016, 11:57:24 am »
no not at all . . . the best is when we can go to stuff together, for he mainly is amused and mostly annoyed by my choices in music.  Dinosaur jr and widespread panic were two standouts together.  but, we live out there in the trees on endor . . . so its nice to get off the moon, now and again.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2016, 01:05:49 pm »
It finally stopped experiencing technical difficulties

not for me, i'm still getting "We are currently experiencing difficulties. Please check back again at a later time."  whatever, i know that (1) i have a boat-load of them, and (2) i probably won't use more than 2 or 3 of them.
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2016, 09:44:24 pm »
free ticket vouchers all dissappeared... i'm left with my $2.25 discount codes..

I understand this is happening to others...

you know one way or another this thing is going to suck...either way...

Kubacheck

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2016, 09:51:53 pm »
free ticket vouchers all dissappeared... i'm left with my $2.25 discount codes..

I understand this is happening to others...

you know one way or another this thing is going to suck...either way...

just checked, my "free" ticket codes all disappeared also.... and yeah, of course it's going to suck, has any class action lawsuit settlement ever really benefitted anyone but the lawyers??.....