Author Topic: META: I would like to propose a fundraiser.  (Read 4172 times)

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
META: I would like to propose a fundraiser.
« on: November 30, 2016, 04:05:54 pm »
I would like to suggest that until the end of 2017, the ability to manually change your username is taken away from users and has to be done by the moderators, and then that the moderators only agree to do so for a $25 donation to a charity, perhaps Planned Parenthood. (I am, of course, open to the board making suggestions and voting, PP is just an example.)

What say you, commentariat?
LVMH

Yada

Re: META: I would like to propose a fundraiser.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 04:11:05 pm »
I haven't changed my username in 1.5 decades, I ain't startin' today and surely ain't payin' for it!

hutch

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 04:12:31 pm »
I will not support this effort. I do not believe in abortion unless I'm trying to make Marla- or some other girlfriend- have one.....

Moreover, this is a scam by crooked Hillary to funnel money into Jill Stein's pockets.. don't fall for it people.

I have instructed my new Attorney General Jeff Sessions to take a look at this forum's activities.. because other than RatBastard it seems a hotbed of democratic free speech.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 04:35:27 pm »
I had no idea you could do that
‼‼?‼‼

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 04:42:15 pm »
You haven't noticed in 10 years and one day (oops, we missed the anniversary) of being on here that people are changing their user names frequently?
LVMH

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 04:43:35 pm »
I haven't changed my username in 1.5 decades, I ain't startin' today and surely ain't payin' for it!
More like 1 and a third decades.
LVMH

walkie,talkie

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 11:11:09 pm »
My name, stays.

hutch

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 11:13:14 pm »
My name, stays.

you mean your name as of last week?

Space Freely

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 11:19:11 pm »
You haven't noticed in 10 years and one day (oops, we missed the anniversary) of being on here that people are changing their user names frequently?

I've lost track of who some people are. For example, do grateful or beetsnotbeats still post?

Space Freely

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2016, 11:19:44 pm »
I would like to suggest that until the end of 2017, the ability to manually change your username is taken away from users and has to be done by the moderators, and then that the moderators only agree to do so for a $25 donation to a charity, perhaps Planned Parenthood. (I am, of course, open to the board making suggestions and voting, PP is just an example.)

Donation to Planned Parenthood in the name of Mike Pence

hutch

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 11:34:21 pm »

DId you come up with this idea on your own? How very creative of you James...

hutch

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2016, 11:36:48 pm »
Anyways do not fret... I will be appointing a pro-life justice to replace Scalia.. once Ginsburg drops dead its curtains for abortion rights in America (she really should have retired while O was president)...Unlikely Breyer or Kennedy will stick around 8 years.. we're looking at a 6-3 or even 7-2 pro-life majority before I'm done...

Abortion is one of the issues I will not compromise on..fairly easy one and of no importance to me .. kind of like immigration...climate change.... I'll keep my base motivated and happy throwing them red meat on these..

« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 11:39:59 pm by Donald Trump 45th President »

Space Freely

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 11:40:38 pm »

DId you come up with this idea on your own? How very creative of you James...

I deserve none of the credit...

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/11/how-many-planned-parenthood-donations-came-from-mike-pence.html

Planned Parenthood Has Already Received 72,000 Donations From ?Mike Pence?

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2016, 09:37:48 am »

I've lost track of who some people are. For example, do grateful or beetsnotbeats still post?
Grateful = excontradiction

beetsnotbeets = Justin Tonation
LVMH

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2016, 12:34:34 pm »
Since I've seen other forums do that, I figured they were just messaging admins and asking to change it.
‼‼?‼‼