Author Topic: TAN: ITT, we brainstorm potential titles for Hutch's hypothetical autobiography.  (Read 6577 times)

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
Argentinian Pastoral: A Tale of Soccer, Salsa Music, and Sanctimony
LVMH

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
In related news, 'Hatchimals,' one of the most popular holiday toys of 2016, have reportedly failed to ?hatch? for all customers leading to thousands of complaints since Christmas.

In related news, 'Hatchimals,' one of the most popular holiday toys of 2016, have reportedly failed to ?hatch? for all customers leading to thousands of complaints since Christmas.
If I ever write a book about Hutch, this is the exact overarcing metaphor I would use to explain him. Except the gift wouldn't have been popular. It would be one of those gifts no kids want whatsoever and only poor families turn up buying.

Excellent find, sir.
LVMH

hutch

Argentinian Pastoral: A Tale of Soccer, Salsa Music, and Sanctimony

OK i get the need to be alliterative but salsa? Really?

I expected more

Actually many of the others are very good..too bad I have no interest in or reason to write an autobiography....the world will have to wait!

hutch

Don't you have to actually have accomplished something to write an autobiography? Otherwise who would want to read it?

When my dad was in Japan he wrote a book on a typewriter.. He then  self-printed 5 copies with black hardback binding... I do not think anybody ever read it.. its about Japan... A few years ago I got a copy but I have not read it either... He wrote it for work but I'm pretty sure they did not read it either..

Maybe that is why I don't want to write a book...

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
But your encyclopedic knowledge and passion for musical formats of a bygone era would fill volumes, and take money out of hipsters bank accounts and put it into yours!

hutch

But your encyclopedic knowledge and passion for musical formats of a bygone era would fill volumes, and take money out of hipsters bank accounts and put it into yours!
;D
well..but that wouldn't be autobiography..

I could see doing one of those 1001 records you must hear before you die....

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺

Make it so.

So you're saying. . .

10000 Records, No Friends: One Man's Search For Meaning In Wax
. . . is the leader so far?
LVMH

hutch

So you're saying. . .

. . . is the leader so far?

yeah pretty much... to be brutally honest, and I hate to admit it, I've been holding back a little on the forum due to my 1001 Records You Must Hear Before You Die concept

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
I'll waive my residuals in exchange for a mention in the "Special thanks to..." section.

he's got one friend...but that one takes free tickets and keep books
but this has been some forum gold so far
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 07:00:03 pm by sidehatch 🛠|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|🚀 »
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
The plot thickens...

Parents claim Hatchimals swear in their sleep
http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/29/technology/hatchimals-swear-words-in-sleep/index.html

"Mr. Argentina"
slack

Starsky

I am embarrassed to say I have made zero progress.

This was a funny thread I had forgotten about entirely