Author Topic: Mile High Club  (Read 3456 times)

hutch

Re: Mile High Club
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 03:37:08 pm »
Of course it counts if on the plane while flying!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 03:39:39 pm »
it is possible that i'm not the boardee who has logged the most hours/miles on planes, however i'm certain that i'm in the top five.

i'm not the stud-muffin that relaxer is, and i'm not admitting anything, but i will say that even a blind pig occasionally finds a nut.
<sig>

bearman🐻

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2017, 03:39:55 pm »
Over upstate NY to be exact.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2017, 03:40:18 pm »
^ thank gawd for auto-pilot!!!
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2017, 03:55:42 pm »
Up until Ralaxer's sex thread, Rhett divulged more about his sex life than any other member...not even close.

Regrets, I've had a few.

No regrets about anything I've done, just the boasting about it.

hutch

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2017, 04:50:14 pm »
ok so far I've got:

2 confirmed boardies who are members of the Mile High Club
1 confirmed boardie who is a member of the Mile High kinky Club
1 confirmed boardie who is a member of the Mile High mutual handjob Club 

Relaxer

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2017, 05:45:39 pm »
Oh and for the record, I've never successfully pulled this off. My girlfriend and I were flying to Nashville though and we'd talked for weeks about how we were totally gonna do it.

So we're on the flight, they've turned off the 'fasten seatbelts' sign, and we start discretely making out to get in the mood. When she's ready, I went back to the restrooms, went in and closed the door but didn't lock it. The plan was she'd follow me within a minute. I'm waiting in there, I see the door start to open, and then I hear a voice "EXCUSE ME, THERE'S SOMEONE IN THERE, YOU CAN'T BE GOING IN THERE."

Some asshole woman in the back row had totally busted her, so she hurried back to her seat, which we both agreed later in retrospect was pretty dumb. So I pretended to "finish up in the bathroom" and exited and as I walked past the lady, she said "I know what you two were going to do!" And I then employed my razor sharp quick wit to blast her with a reply: "You don't even... know what... my name is." We were both so confused by this that neither of us said anything further and I returned to my seat.

The post-script bummer is I realized when I sat down that I actually did need to take a leak but I sure as shit wasn't going back there again.
oword

hutch

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2017, 06:19:01 pm »
and

1 confirmed boardie who was foiled in his attempt to be a member of the Mile High Club by "some asshole woman"

bearman🐻

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2017, 07:33:45 pm »
Once, on a flight from Philly to Rome, I was sitting right behind this cougar from Arizona who pounced on some 20-something guy. There was a 3-hour delay before we even took off and I got the full back story while being held captive in the intimate confines of coach. It was bizarre, like being on someone's blind date. Her: a divorcee from Phoenix meeting friends in Italy. Him: a student from Pittsburgh. The making out started as soon as we took off. During the meal service, the flight attendants told me "when they start taking their clothes off, come and get us". Then they totally got it on under some blankets as soon as the lights went out. Next thing I see are two legs straight up in the air, jutting into the aisle (right across the aisle from an 8-year-old girl).  At that point, they were interrupted by the flight crew and I'll never forget the purser's immortal words: "HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS PLANE. STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AT ONCE! DON'T MAKE ME SEPARATE YOU!" They cuddled at the baggage claim.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 07:35:45 pm by bearman »

hutch

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2017, 09:22:46 pm »
^I hope they got a room at the Airport and consummated their fling...