Author Topic: It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel.....  (Read 4725 times)

Yada

Re: It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel.....
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 03:06:55 pm »
honestly those lyrics are kind of pathetic but whatever floats the turnerheads boat i guess

as far as i heard he is not going to use the POTUS twitter but just keep using his.. maybe the POTUS twitter will just be for the boring official announcements (you know, the grownup stuff)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=296t22_bakw

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 04:24:03 pm »
I saw a headline in the WSJ that said something like "Trump agenda starts today" or some such.. he has no "agenda" other than accumulating power for himself and influence for his family.. that is his only "agenda"...

unfortunately not.  he has plenty of agenda items that we need to fight against: he has already deleted all references to climate change on whitehouse.gov (go ahead, give it a try).  his speech - which was super angry - was all about isolationism and protectionism.  yeah, those really work out well.

just announced: we're all fucked.
<sig>

hutch

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 04:27:36 pm »
I saw a headline in the WSJ that said something like "Trump agenda starts today" or some such.. he has no "agenda" other than accumulating power for himself and influence for his family.. that is his only "agenda"...

unfortunately not.  he has plenty of agenda items that we need to fight against: he has already deleted all references to climate change on whitehouse.gov (go ahead, give it a try).  his speech - which was super angry - was all about isolationism and protectionism.  yeah, those really work out well.

just announced: we're all fucked.

wise up

that is not his agenda.. that is the stuff he is going to do to serve his agenda.. and that can change on a daily basis...

we are definitely not fucked....the country willl go on.. again, its not Trump that is the problem as much as the people who voted for him.. this whole attempt to reduce it down to Trump is Hitler (which I'm seeing) is asinine and counterproductive

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2017, 04:48:08 pm »
but whatever floats the turnerheads boat i guess
is this one sign of the Apocalypse when Julian and Hutch share the same opinion
slack

walkie,talkie

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2017, 05:04:16 pm »
You guys are disregarding the thread title

. . . I feel the same as I did yesterday.  Overworked and just trying to make my time on this planet the most productive.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2017, 05:13:32 pm »
but whatever floats the turnerheads boat i guess
is this one sign of the Apocalypse when Julian and Hutch share the same opinion

If you really want your mind blown, he was spot on on this too:

that is not his agenda.. that is the stuff he is going to do to serve his agenda.. and that can change on a daily basis...
LVMH

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2017, 11:21:15 am »
Sorry Bagley, was working on Orange Friday, so I missed this.

My hot take on the topic: "Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom!"

walkie,talkie

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2017, 12:24:27 pm »
It's Monday. We're still here right?