Author Topic: The Groper Thread  (Read 102991 times)

hutch

Re: The Groper Thread
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2018, 10:14:27 am »
As long as men are thinking with their dicks and not brains this will continue...maybe under changing names...the overreach is unfortunate but so was the underreach for the entirety of humankind

Space Freely

« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2018, 12:11:16 pm »
For some reason, every time I think of James, I think of him getting blow jobs. And, it disturbs me.

But isn't giving even more fun than receiving?

walkonbyeeeeeeeee

« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2018, 12:21:21 pm »
For some reason, every time I think of James, I think of him getting blow jobs. And, it disturbs me.

But isn't giving even more fun than receiving?

no, comment.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2018, 03:31:06 pm »

h/t @PulpLibrarian
😐 🎶

ggw

« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 09:39:56 pm by ggw »

ggw

« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2018, 02:10:28 pm »

Space Freely

« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2018, 12:51:43 pm »
Aziz Ansari

This one, is going to backfire big time, and kill the movement that is known as me too. It already, has.

I posted this, but I still don't understand what happened with this one. Can someone please explain what happened with Aziz Ansari to this rather dull married guy who was too timid to ever harass anybody?

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2018, 01:15:04 pm »
Can someone please explain what happened with Aziz Ansari to this rather dull married guy who was too timid to ever harass anybody?
You'd have to read her account to fully understand the nebulous and controversial nature of this allegation fully.

Her account has (1) Aziz stopping when she says stop, (2) Aziz offering and getting her transportation when she requested to leave, and (3) no mention of her ever saying she did not want to engage in oral sex. Her account also features her texting Aziz the next day and saying (paraphrase) "after thinking about it, I did not want to have oral sex and despite me not saying that and going along you should've intuited that from my body language" after which Aziz expressed shock and regret over this. Her account also spends an inordinate amount of time on Aziz pouring her a glass of red wine without first asking her if she'd prefer white wine.

For the record, I think Aziz Ansari is a totally talentless individual who is annoying and would work at a Burger King if he were Caucasian. I also think he is probably a sleezeball sexually.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 01:27:02 pm by Julian, Semi-Retired WUNDERKIND »
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2018, 01:24:15 pm »
Can someone please explain what happened with Aziz Ansari to this rather dull married guy who was too timid to ever harass anybody?
You'd have to read her account to fully understand the nebulous and controversial nature of this allegation fully.

Her account has (1) Aziz stopping when she says stop, (2) Aziz offering and getting her transportation when she requested to leave, and (3) no mention of her ever saying she did not want to engage in oral sex. Her account also features her texting Aziz the next day and saying (paraphrase) "after thinking about it, I did not want to have oral sex and despite me not saying that and going along you should've intuited that from my body language" after which Aziz expressed shock and regret over this. Her account also spends an inordinate amount of time on Aziz pouring her a glass of red wine without first asking her if she'd prefer white wine.

For the record, I think Aziz Ansari is a totally talentless individual who is annoying and would work at a Burger King if he were Caucasian. I also think he is probably a sleezeball sexually.

Thanks,

I agree that he is pretty talentless. I disagree and say that he would be working in IT somewhere if he were Caucasian.  Though maybe he is not that smart. I have no idea how he is sexually though I would not want to have sex with him. Not that all Indian or Pakistani guys are unfunny or unsexy. I think Kal Penn is funny, Naveen Andrews is sexy, and the guy from the Big Sick is the perfect combination of both.

But anyway, enough of what I think. The one question that for me remains unanswered is who gave oral sex to who? Did he give it to her? Did she give it to him? Did they give it to each other? If he was the receiver, why didn't he offer to reciprocate? If that is the case, if I were a woman and a guy did that to me, I'd be pretty pissed too.

My o

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2018, 01:26:49 pm »
The one question that for me remains unanswered is who gave oral sex to who? Did he give it to her? Did she give it to him? Did they give it to each other? If he was the receiver, why didn't he offer to reciprocate? If that is the case, if I were a woman and a guy did that to me, I'd be pretty pissed too.
He performed oral sex on her and then asked her to reciprocate which she did "but not for long" before she said she didn't want to and he said "cool, its only fun if its fun for both of us."

Then he did a lot of super-pervy, not romantic, horny 18 year old stuff like asking "where do you want me to fuck you" and making a V with his fingers and licking them until she asked to leave at which point he called her a car.
LVMH

Space Freely

« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2018, 02:00:32 pm »
The one question that for me remains unanswered is who gave oral sex to who? Did he give it to her? Did she give it to him? Did they give it to each other? If he was the receiver, why didn't he offer to reciprocate? If that is the case, if I were a woman and a guy did that to me, I'd be pretty pissed too.
He performed oral sex on her and then asked her to reciprocate which she did "but not for long" before she said she didn't want to and he said "cool, its only fun if its fun for both of us."

Then he did a lot of super-pervy, not romantic, horny 18 year old stuff like asking "where do you want me to fuck you" and making a V with his fingers and licking them until she asked to leave at which point he called her a car.

Did she have an orgasm from the oral sex that he gave her?

ggw

« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2018, 02:10:40 pm »
Aziz Ansari

This one, is going to backfire big time, and kill the movement that is known as me too. It already, has.

I posted this, but I still don't understand what happened with this one. Can someone please explain what happened with Aziz Ansari to this rather dull married guy who was too timid to ever harass anybody?

Aziz Ansari is Guilty.  Of Not Being a Mind Reader

Best line in this NY Times Op-Ed:

"If you are hanging out naked with a man, it's safe to assume he is going to try to have sex with you"

Space Freely

« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2018, 02:23:09 pm »
Aziz Ansari

Aziz Ansari is Guilty.  Of Not Being a Mind Reader

Best line in this NY Times Op-Ed:

"If you are hanging out naked with a man, it's safe to assume he is going to try to have sex with you"

Am I missing something or did that rather long Times article not mention that they had mutual oral sex?