Author Topic: the weed, thread  (Read 79210 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: the weed, thread
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2019, 05:49:58 pm »
Also, don't be an idiot.

« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2019, 06:10:16 pm »
Also, don't be an idiot.
idiot's have rights too!

For sure risk and yes anything other than clean ole air is not good for your lungs
I'm never going to argue that

What about all that stuff they burn on stage at a Heilung concert, that's going to shorten your life span
but you'll still go, accepting the risk

But this is why you are 50 and still get carded ;)
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2019, 06:10:51 pm »
Hard to say the blackmarket vapes will recover
What exactly constitutes "blackmarket" vapes? The big brands you see -- Kingpen, SmartCarts, Bape Vapes, etc -- are these blackmarket? (I understand there are probably knockoffs of "name" brands, but a legit Kingpen cartridge, is that blackmarket?)

"black market" = folks making their own vape cartridges in their kitchens.  they buy empty cartridges in bulk, fill them with home-made or bought liquid THC (often imported from china), sometimes add adulterants and dilutants, and sell their product out the back of their car/on a street corner, or, more likely, online via existing online marketplaces like etsy, ebay, etc.  they are not a legit business, or even attempting to be.  it's literally home-made vapes.

Kingpen is a legit company, so their actual products are not black market.  the complication arises from fakes - above-mentioned cartridge-packers can easily copy the packing from legit brands and sell them to unsuspecting consumers. 
<sig>

« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2019, 06:13:24 pm »
Kingpen
I wanna be your kingpen
Living in Peken
I wanna be your bigwig
Living in Peken

that's great that they are doing that
Never had the pleasure of a Kingpen, but now I'll seek out and look out for counterfeits
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 06:16:03 pm by Absolut Side-munity. ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ll »
slack

Yada

« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2019, 08:25:06 am »
Stick to #sickedis™ and none of this is an issue.

Yada

« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2019, 08:32:26 am »

« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2019, 02:24:59 pm »
man those do nothing dems getting nothing done

Udi Ofer @UdiACLU
Breaking: MORE Act just passed House Judiciary! All Dems & 2 Reps voted for it. It would remove cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act and create a new office tasked w/ providing restorative justice 2 communities disproportionately impacted by cannabis prohibition. Big deal!

will get a floor vote and pass....then will thud on Mitch's desk

it is crazy to think what would have happened if one rep had entered a bill like this 20 years ago
The Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) Act of 2019 passed by a count of 24-10.
Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.), chairman of the committee, introduced the bill and has gathered over 50 cosponsors of the bill in the House
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 02:31:39 pm by And here, right matters ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ll »
slack

« Reply #127 on: December 18, 2019, 02:00:00 pm »
seriously congress...the voters in 2015 said weed should be recreational in DC...stop preventing it

Congress will continue to prohibit D.C. from passing any bill legalizing or regulating  marijuana sales as a part of the federal spending bill

although in good news apperntly today dec 11th... Virginia is having had a Cannibals Summit
The topic of discussion: how and when the Commonwealth could start loosening its strict marijuana laws
as my spirit animal once said "elections have consequences"  thank you VA voters for flipping the legislature

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 02:15:06 pm by Flourishing-Hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ll »
slack

« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2020, 03:23:01 pm »
you go VA Dems.....
Virginia moves toward marijuana decriminalization

and
House Democrats vote to remove Virginia's photo ID requirement for voting

and
Va. House passes bill that would award electoral votes to popular vote winner
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 03:29:09 pm by Hooker 4 Jesus ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llı »
slack

WALKonBack

« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2020, 03:25:28 pm »
Also, from what I am hearing, full legalization in 2021.

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2020, 03:30:20 pm »
Yeah, that's what my industry's legislative rep is saying too. Stopgap year while they work out what legalization looks like.
LVMH

« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2020, 03:31:15 pm »
Yeah, that's what my industry's rep is saying too.
hmmm...back in my day I used to just call him my dealer
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2020, 03:42:03 pm »
Haha, no our lobbyist.

The great "Minimum Wage to $15" movement is hitting problems in the Senate. Probably still getting to $15 but only like $9.50 this summer and a 8-ish year increase schedule. One of the less aggressive minimum wage bills entered.
LVMH

Bagley

« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2020, 12:52:29 pm »

hutch