Author Topic: the weed, thread  (Read 79417 times)

Space Freely

Re: the weed, thread
« Reply #360 on: April 20, 2022, 03:47:26 pm »
It’s pretty nasty

My neighbors and I have to put up with it daily, sometimes multiple times a day.

« Reply #361 on: April 20, 2022, 03:55:15 pm »
the smell of freedom!

I think cigar smoke is horrid and get a headache, so ban cigars first
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #362 on: April 20, 2022, 03:59:50 pm »
the smell of freedom!

I think cigar smoke is horrid and get a headache, so ban cigars first

Weed and tobacco smoke both smell awful to me, but I agree that cigar smoke is the worst. There have been countless cigar smokers that I've wanted to punch hard in my life.

« Reply #363 on: April 20, 2022, 04:02:47 pm »
appropriate day to do this...but kinda of a weird thing, I do think this would appeal to the FL voter base
not a gun fan, but I think she is right

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/top-florida-democrat-sues-biden-administration-marijuana-guns-rcna25034

although at the same time Ron is doing this: Ron DeSantis’ plan to punish Disney for supporting LGBTQ rights by repealing their special district governing authority would raise taxes on Florida families in the Orlando area by $2,200 each
so that doesn't seem like a good move either
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 04:06:22 pm by bromeopathic therapist ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

« Reply #364 on: April 20, 2022, 04:24:14 pm »
oh, happy 4:20
slack

GAY,GUY

« Reply #365 on: April 20, 2022, 11:40:42 pm »
did you look that up because you are going through  menopause ?

who are these men, and why is there a pause of them?

Thousand Made-Up Loves

« Reply #367 on: April 26, 2022, 01:20:42 pm »
Yes, I know this survey is 2+ years old, but first time I saw it.

Half Of Americans Think The Smell Of Weed In Public Is A Real Problem
Canadians hate it even more, according to a new major survey on cannabis.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/dominicholden/americans-smell-marijuana-public-streets-canada

Who cares, get over it. Did you mean to post this at DCUM?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #368 on: April 26, 2022, 02:19:09 pm »
Who cares, get over it.

i care.  i don't want my pursuits to impede others people in public.  if there was a new hobby/fad/tradition that stunk up a place, and possibly affected me physically, i'd object and wouldn't want it around me.  seems only fair to extend the same courtesy to others.   

i'd like society to get over the stigma associated with marijuana and generally make it more acceptable.  dismissing the fact that some find the smell objectionable isn't going to get us there.
<sig>

« Reply #370 on: May 18, 2022, 02:08:16 pm »
this just seems like such a slam dunk for dems.  Create tons of leagel revenue, jobs and taxes (then use that money to pay for the somewhat unpopular (but good for the masses) things they want to do)...instead of raising taxes

The Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission reported that the state’s licensed retailers have now sold more than $3 billion worth of legal recreational marijuana products since sales launched.

The $2 billion mark was crossed just eight months ago.

https://marijuanamoment.net/massachusetts-adult-use-marijuana-sales-officially-exceed-3-billion-state-reports/
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 02:10:15 pm by Side toad poison ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

GAY,GUY

« Reply #371 on: June 27, 2022, 04:52:56 pm »
Is there any left that we are doing, that isn't spied on?

https://www.weedworthy.com/the-news/press-releases/what-a-national-medical-marijuana-registry-could-mean-for-those-on-the-list

Hey everyone . . . I just took a major shit, and my toilet tracked my turds and submitted the data to third party hosts.

« Reply #372 on: June 27, 2022, 04:55:47 pm »
The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) has applied to create a national database of medical marijuana users in order to understand more about marijuana and how it is used to treat medical conditions in America.

that a Drug Abuse agency is tracking it already tells you what they are expecting from the data
I'm sure it's funded by Pharma/Big bev/Tobacco
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #373 on: June 27, 2022, 05:38:24 pm »
The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) has applied to create a national database of medical marijuana users in order to understand more about marijuana and how it is used to treat medical conditions in America.

that a Drug Abuse agency is tracking it already tells you what they are expecting from the data
I'm sure it's funded by Pharma/Big bev/Tobacco

and the whole plot was hatched by the Federalist Society, and pre-approved by 5 SC justices...
<sig>