Author Topic: Amazon & Arlington a ❤️  (Read 10774 times)

vansmack

Re: Amazon & Arlington a ❤️
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2018, 06:42:16 pm »
Later, I received a letter as well. To which I never replied, but felt bad about it. I never heard from her after that. I wonder what ever happened to her. The end.

Having you checked Ancestry or 23andMe to find out how to get in touch with your Krystal love child?

On second thought, maybe she just aborted it because YOU NEVER CALLED HER BACK.
27>34

Space Freely

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2018, 07:26:01 pm »
Since we're talking about Crystal's...here's my Crystal story.

Just before moving to DC, I was 30 and subletted a room in apartment where I lived with a bitchy, bossy 20something named K and a sassy 18 year old named Crystal. Crystal and I ended up, er, bonding, in part over our mutual dislike for the third roommate, and started fornicating a number of times....highlighted by us copulating on K's bed a number of times. This came to an end and I moved to DC and quickly forgot about it all. I know, my having no pics means this is just my imagination typing.

Six months later, and my new DC girlfriend is sleeping over the phone rings in the middle of the night. It's Crystal. She's joined the Army, but wanted to talk because she was lonely. I told her i had company and couldn't talk. Later, I received a letter as well. To which I never replied, but felt bad about it. I never heard from her after that. I wonder what ever happened to her. The end.

B+.  good story, but lacked a full-on kvetch or financial savings tip to earn it the title of Classic Space.  still, a good and worthwhile read.

Thanks. I sort of felt like I was logged into my Relaxer account when I was telling it....though he would have included more graphic details as well as mishaps.

Though Relaxer himself would have bedded both of the roommates, at the same time.

hutch

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2018, 08:29:35 pm »
BOOM!

Space Freely

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2018, 08:55:58 pm »
Later, I received a letter as well. To which I never replied, but felt bad about it. I never heard from her after that. I wonder what ever happened to her. The end.

Having you checked Ancestry or 23andMe to find out how to get in touch with your Krystal love child?

Abortion jokes. Almost as funny as cancer jokes!

Space Freely

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2018, 08:57:31 pm »
I'll take an Alamo Drafthouse though.  Never been but I've heard good things.

Took our newborn to see Bohemian Rhapsody at an Alamo Drafthouse family friendly showing yesterday.  I will be qoing every Tuesday for the rest of my paternity leave....

Was that your kid's first movie in a theater? If so, a nice start. Mine's most recent was Bohemian Rhapsody, and I'm a little ashamed to admit her first was A History of Violence, starring Viggo.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2018, 09:09:09 pm »

Space Ghost?

Space Freely

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2018, 11:15:51 am »
I have one more Crystal story.

In my final year as a middle school math teacher, in the same state as the other Crystal story, I had five math classes. These included one "low achiever" class. In that class, there were seven girls. FOUR of them were named Crystal. There were no other Crystals in the other four classes.

Math problem: What are the odds of that happening?

Relaxer

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2018, 11:55:27 am »
Hey now, I've been in a committed monogamous relationship for more than a year now, and the number of women with whom I've cheated on her is totally probably in the single digits.
oword

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2018, 12:30:28 pm »
Hey now, I've been in a committed monogamous relationship for more than a year now, and the number of women with whom I've cheated on her is totally probably in the single digits.
And they say romance is dead.
LVMH

ggw

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2018, 03:50:20 pm »
They've been talking about that gondola for at least a decade.
😐 🎶

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2018, 09:34:06 am »
I'm down with it..won't help traffic at all, but would be fun

the no metro in G-Town has always been a poor decision...so I guess people could walk from the Roslyn metro to this...still would be a bit of a walk for most suburbanites...

Also if they are going to do it....this is the wrong side of the bridge to put it on (well for DC...good for Arlington)

http://www.georgetownrosslyngondola.com

Ok some of these questions I had are answered and I think a good solution
concluded that the best way to connect Georgetown and Rosslyn is on a straight line from 36th Street in Georgetown to Lynn Street in Rosslyn. The study suggested that the Rosslyn Station could be elevated over the roadway adjacent to the Metro plaza, while the Georgetown Station could be between the Car Barn and the Exxon Station on M Street.  (although still kind of far from the 'heart of Georgetown)

I think it should go under the bridge and end up somehow a little closer to M and Wisc...but that would be pretty difficult to acheive

I'm glad they addressed this one
What will happen to the Exorcist Stairs?
The Exorcist Stairs will not be affected.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 09:40:51 am by Individual 1 ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı »
slack

hutch

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2019, 03:24:02 pm »
Yay! More jobs for Virginia

Amazon reconsidering New York hq

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2019, 05:27:31 pm »
careful what you wish for...
<sig>