Author Topic: Baltimore Blast  (Read 1761 times)

sonickteam2

Baltimore Blast
« on: March 31, 2004, 01:35:00 pm »
Anyone been to a game?  I think i am going on Friday, wondering what to expect other than some football.

thirsty moore

Re: Baltimore Blast
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 01:44:00 pm »
There's a guy that dresses up as a gigantic crab and runs around on the field while the guy dressed up as a gigantic old bay canister chases after him.

mankie

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 03:35:00 pm »
Don't expect to see good football. I went to a Washington Warthogs game years ago, (same thing, indoor footie) trying to support the sport if you know what I mean....it reminded me of going to the circus. They have a lot of other stuff going on to keep your attention because the game can't do it. I can honestly say had I taken my stuff I could've held my own out there with them, and I'm being serious....basically it's a bit of a laugh but not exactly great football.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 11:36:07 am »

BALTIMORE (AP) — A “major gas explosion” completely destroyed three row houses in Baltimore on Monday, killing one person and injuring several others, the Baltimore Fire Department said. At least one person was trapped in the wreckage.
slack

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 11:38:26 am »
I have to assume its a gas, gas, gas explosion.

hutch

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 11:59:04 am »
Children trapped