Author Topic: Tonight's Hot Chip Show  (Read 4219 times)

WALKonBack

Tonight's Hot Chip Show
« on: September 07, 2019, 09:57:23 am »
Simple question, with I'm not sure, has a simple answer.  I have a seizure disorder. I take excellent medication without any issues, but strobe lights and flashing light effects really affect me . . . so much so that i almost lose it and have to panic make my way out of those areas.

Any idea if I am going to have real issues at the Hot Chip show or if they use heavy strobe lights in their show. 

Thanks for any help you can give me.

hutch

Re: Tonight's Hot Chip Show
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 10:23:09 am »
I would say you might try calling the club once the box office opens...but maybe somebody will respond today...still it’s Saturday morning and there were people working at club real late

hutch

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 10:51:24 am »
BTW I will be at club tonight working..looking to wear my Lionel Ritchie Hello hat or Anthem hat if I cannot find it

Would love to meet you finally! I have a vague recollection of your handsome visage from an old picture of you stuffing your face at a restaurant

WALKonBack

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 11:39:45 am »
BTW I will be at club tonight working..looking to wear my Lionel Ritchie Hello hat or Anthem hat if I cannot find it

Would love to meet you finally! I have a vague recollection of your handsome visage from an old picture of you stuffing your face at a restaurant

If there is any one on the board that I have always wanted to meet, it is definitely you! I'll be looking!   Will you be working out front?

hutch

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2019, 12:08:32 pm »
Yeah I would think so...at least until everybody is in