Author Topic: Maybe we should just impeach Trump  (Read 68730 times)

challenged

• Instagram
Re: Maybe we should just impeach Trump
« Reply #255 on: January 29, 2020, 07:46:51 pm »
This is an insane take. It’s literally a half step away from “it’s in the public’s best interest that I order the military to arrest opponent politicians.”

better yet: "Biden is an obstacle to my second term, and i believe that a second term is in the public interest, therefore by murdering biden i am serving the public interest."  DONE.

he's already stated he believes he can shoot someone on 5th Ave... it's not like we haven't been warned.

You are, unfortunately, making a lot of sense.

hutch

« Reply #256 on: January 30, 2020, 12:43:30 am »
Is this sham over yet?

« Reply #257 on: January 30, 2020, 10:21:58 am »
Is this sham over yet?
this question section is lunacy...doesn't do anything for either side
Although those dersch comments should be every political campaign add for the next 8 months
Did you hear that Rand tried to us his question get JR to say the whistle blowers name...at least JR had some principle and it was rejected
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #258 on: January 30, 2020, 11:15:16 am »
Is this sham over yet?
this question section is lunacy...doesn't do anything for either side
Although those dersch comments should be every political campaign add for the next 8 months
Did you hear that Rand tried to us his question get JR to say the whistle blowers name...at least JR had some principle and it was rejected

Hey, all good now, Dersch denies he said what he said.

https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1222893488733188097 

vansmack

« Reply #259 on: January 30, 2020, 10:58:29 pm »
This almost, ALMOST, made it worth it for me.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/480799-warren-puts-justice-roberts-in-awkward-spot-with-supreme-court-legitimacy

It will be played over, and over again in the annals of history ..
27>34

« Reply #260 on: January 31, 2020, 02:59:19 pm »
what a sham...all the evidence is going to come out...we just have to wait
Murkowski to vote no on witnesses,

I'm a little shocked that all these senators want to die on this hill of stupidity and crime
slack

nkotb

« Reply #261 on: January 31, 2020, 03:00:02 pm »
what if we… started treating our government… like the fascist, authoritarian state it is.. aha ha, just kidding.. unless..?

hutch

« Reply #262 on: January 31, 2020, 03:08:09 pm »
If anyone died on this hill it’s the democrats right?

Thank you to the progressive wing of the party who pushed as hard as they could for impeachment

They kept saying in impeachment it would be different

Same folks who argue Bernie or Warren can win Virginia

Delusional

hutch

« Reply #263 on: January 31, 2020, 03:13:55 pm »
News flash for democrats:

Continually losing sort of feeds itself...people prefer winning and winners

Kavanaugh, maybe, should have been enough of a lesson

Folks we may be right but we don’t have the votes!!

« Reply #264 on: January 31, 2020, 03:26:05 pm »
you are not wrong

I just would like to believe when the evidence comes out
But we ultimately already know almost the entire story...so does testimony under oath and on camera matter?
To a certain degree I hoped that the American voter would be angry that a well documented trail of corruption occurred and the President clearly obstructed any effort to investigate something (that he's clearly guilty of)

but I also know that the American public has the memory of a goldfish and this is too complex for them to understand

He will just read the Tweet "congress acquits Trump" and people will not dig deeper

The focus should be on the winable votes in the battle ground states...
I still think the house should continue to open cases and investigations and just keep putting it out in sunlight
slack

hutch

« Reply #265 on: January 31, 2020, 03:28:27 pm »
Impeachment didn’t fail cause of 50 senators but because most Americans didn’t give a rip....until you get that it’s pretty hopeless; after all elections are not about what YOU or I want but about what the American people want

I love this bullshit about hey I took ten seconds on Facebook to take a quiz and my views align with Bernie so Bernie or bust!

hutch

« Reply #266 on: January 31, 2020, 03:32:29 pm »
you are not wrong

I just would like to believe when the evidence comes out
But we ultimately already know almost the entire story...so does testimony under oath and on camera matter?
To a certain degree I hoped that the American voter would be angry that a well documented trail of corruption occurred and the President clearly obstructed any effort to investigate something (that he's clearly guilty of)

but I also know that the American public has the memory of a goldfish and this is too complex for them to understand

He will just read the Tweet "congress acquits Trump" and people will not dig deeper

The focus should be on the winable votes in the battle ground states...
I still think the house should continue to open cases and investigations and just keep putting it out in sunlight

And the “winnable” voters will you think go for Bernie and Warren or Biden and Bloomberg ?

Bernie people really need to wake the fuck up

There is no fucking way on earth Bernie wins Virginia....zero

hutch

« Reply #267 on: January 31, 2020, 03:37:07 pm »
This should not be about picking the Democrat candidate your views most align with but picking the Democrat candidate that can defeat Trump and save the Republic or what’s left of it.

Anything else is sheer idiocy at this point.

shemptiness

« Reply #268 on: January 31, 2020, 03:44:50 pm »
This should not be about picking the Democrat candidate your views most align with but picking the Democrat candidate that can defeat Trump and save the Republic or what’s left of it.

And that person would be...

Space Freely

« Reply #269 on: January 31, 2020, 03:52:27 pm »

And that person would be...

The white guy with the black guy name...

Sherrod Brown