Author Topic: ITT, we shallowly objectify other people by discussing their appearance.  (Read 57969 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: ITT, we shallowly objectify other people by discussing their appearance.
« Reply #240 on: March 14, 2024, 10:39:55 am »
"María Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza"

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #241 on: March 14, 2024, 01:02:45 pm »
Portuguese women beautiful? Now I have heard it all. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I have never heard this before. I find Portuguese people noticeably unattra. Women are the bottom of Western Europe and probably only above Albanian, Rumanian and Bulgarian women in all of Europe.The only exception might be Ronaldo who I don’t believe I have ever seen with a Portuguese woman. Current partner of course Argentine.

If Portuguese women are beautiful what are Spanish, French and Italian women?

It’s nice that you love Portugal, and convenient, given it’s the cheap country of Western Europe. Not that long ago as you probably know it used to be its backwater.

Sweetcell is gonna be big mad.

Why do you say that?

He's a big Balkans guy

nah, i'm a big ukraine guy and anti-ruzzia guy.  fyi, ukraine isn't part of the balkans.  UA touches the northern edge of the balkans if you include romania (there is no set definition of which countries are in "the balkans", but typically RO is included).
<sig>

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #242 on: March 14, 2024, 01:06:01 pm »
Portuguese women beautiful? Now I have heard it all. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I have never heard this before. I find Portuguese people noticeably unattractive. Women are the bottom of Western Europe and probably only above Albanian, Rumanian and Bulgarian women in all of Europe.

i have been to portugal 3 or 4 times, and having ogled plenty of locals i found portuguese women to be - fine.  there were some hotties, there were some uglies, not a noticeably "beautiful country" but certainly not a particularly ugly one either.  if they have a reputation for lacking attractiveness, i would say it's undeserved.   
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #243 on: March 14, 2024, 01:37:57 pm »
speaking of shallow objectification

community note  ;D

T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #244 on: March 14, 2024, 01:41:24 pm »
^ best community note ever?
<sig>