Author Topic: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition  (Read 1450867 times)

Hutch

Re: Just Announced Commentary - 2011 Edition
« Reply #4740 on: September 23, 2023, 10:26:19 am »
Interesting price point for Ride/Charlatans UK at Fillmore: $39.50 plus fees

I would call that a bargain

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4741 on: December 11, 2023, 04:26:49 pm »
All Time Low ticket clusterfuck

only thing i've seen related to this is 930's post on xitter (see below), is there more?  how do we know it's a clusterfork if tix don't go on sale until friday?

<sig>

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #4742 on: December 11, 2023, 04:30:44 pm »
It's mostly a clusterfuck if you want an Atlantis or 930 ticket. There are too many decision points to be made when tickets go on sale, and by the time you figure out how to buy what you want, whatever you want will be sold out.

If you're happy with ATL lawn seats, that's smooooooth sailing buddy.

Space Freely

« Reply #4743 on: December 11, 2023, 04:44:49 pm »
Who is All Time Low?

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4744 on: December 11, 2023, 04:51:55 pm »
Who is All Time Low?

let me google that for you...

All Time Low is an American rock band from Towson, Maryland, formed in 2003. Consisting of lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist Alex Gaskarth, lead guitarist Jack Barakat, bassist/backing vocalist Zack Merrick, and drummer Rian Dawson, the band took its name from lyrics in the song "Head on Collision" by New Found Glory. The band has consistently done year-long tours, headlined numerous tours, and has appeared at music festivals including Warped Tour, Reading and Leeds, and Soundwave.
<sig>

Space Freely

« Reply #4745 on: December 11, 2023, 05:00:06 pm »
Well now I guess I can say I've heard of them. That's the great thing about this forum. You always learn about new bands you hever heard of.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4746 on: February 13, 2024, 01:56:40 pm »
Jon Stewart
Daily Show
Feb 12

only on Mondays though

he's still got it.  and by "it", i mean whatever he had when he left... it's like he never did leave.  nothing new for the haters, so they're going to carry on.  i enjoyed his opening rant yesterday on the state of politics in the US.

Look I'm just as nostalgic for the Jon Stewart Daily Show era as the rest, but I kind of think his "reasonable party in the room" schtick didn't exactly age that well, because, unfortunately, they were in fact nazis!

to be fair, he didn't say they weren't nazis, he said they weren't hitler.  which is technically true.
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #4747 on: February 13, 2024, 04:04:56 pm »
i'm a total ticket transferring newbie, so bare with me..  but i'm assuming this TM Fan to Fan transfer process is something that would go to someone random who just happened to be looking for tickets when you post them, or can i transfer to a specific person via this.

based on what i'm reading there is no option to transfer to a friend for these Pearl Jam tickets, only the fan to fan option...
T.Rex

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #4748 on: February 13, 2024, 04:23:10 pm »
i'm assuming this TM Fan to Fan transfer process is something that would go to someone random who just happened to be looking for tickets when you post them, or can i transfer to a specific person via this.

your assumption is correct: tickets that are returned are then available to the next rando user who happens to hit the "search for tickets" button at the right lucky moment.  no way to funnel them to a specific person.
<sig>