Author Topic: Just in time for Christmas  (Read 1707 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Just in time for Christmas
« on: December 24, 2004, 07:29:00 am »
CD X-change

This one was discussed awhile back and I'm finally getting around to putting it up.  So post away those tired old CDs you want to exchange.
T.Rex

Space Freely

Re: Just in time for Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 06:49:09 pm »
Are we stil exchanging CD's?

I wasn't sure where to put this one, I guess it's ok to go here. A little poll...

The CEO of my wife's smallish organizations makes 500K per year. All of the underlings, including the young folks making in the mid-five figures, are required to chip in and buy the CEO a Christmas present every year.

My question... Q-Anon stuff excepted, is this the most fucked up thing you've ever heard of?

Yada

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 06:55:35 pm »
Are we stil exchanging CD's?

I wasn't sure where to put this one, I guess it's ok to go here. A little poll...

The CEO of my wife's smallish organizations makes 500K per year. All of the underlings, including the young folks making in the mid-five figures, are required to chip in and buy the CEO a Christmas present every year.

My question... Q-Anon stuff excepted, is this the most fucked up thing you've ever heard of?

I'm looking forward to brennsers end of year CD that could take up to three CDRs.

Define required... and yes,  that's ludicrous that you'd be expected to pay for a ceo gift.

Starsky

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2021, 07:31:27 pm »
Damn

I used to make the best Xmas CDs

That was a lifetime ago

And Space, your wife’s boss is a dick and douche

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2021, 07:42:25 pm »

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2021, 08:14:34 pm »
really can't go wrong with a bag of dicks, well played challenged, you win
slack

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2021, 08:46:50 pm »
douche-boss gift idea: "nuclear" hot sauces, the kind that come with health warnings.  bonus points for swapping out the labels for something more tame...
<sig>