Author Topic: The Beatings Are Coming!!!  (Read 3153 times)

beaten

The Beatings Are Coming!!!
« on: October 16, 2003, 08:13:00 pm »
The Beatings from Boston are embarking on their fall tour to promote their EP release (www.thebeatings.com)......they'll be rolling into town on the 19th of November and are still trying to set some dates in DC.  Are there any bands out there who'd like to share a bill with them?  Does anyone know of any open venues for this date?   We'd be grateful for any help!

walkman

Re: The Beatings Are Coming!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2003, 10:47:00 pm »
Originally posted by beaten:
 Does anyone know of any open venues for this date?   We'd be grateful for any help!
Not really, but you're welcome to play in my basement.  I heard good stuff from and about you guys from a friend of mine in Boston (love Twins)...anyway, c'mon by with Officer May and we'll have a party.

Go Sox.

ggw

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2003, 11:32:00 pm »
www.velvetloungedc.com looks open on the 19th.

I don't know about The Warehouse

Guiny

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2003, 11:42:00 am »
QUOTE]
 Go Sox. [/QB][/QUOTE]

They came and they went.....LOL....couldnt have happened to a bigger bunch of A-Holes. Pedro aint so invincible now is he?

beaten

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2003, 01:09:00 pm »
Thanks for your suggestions......what's this about your basement?  I can't tell if your kidding or not.

keithstg

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2003, 01:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by Guiny:
  QUOTE]
 Go Sox.
They came and they went.....LOL....couldnt have happened to a bigger bunch of A-Holes. Pedro aint so invincible now is he? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Very well said.

Jaguär

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2003, 03:52:00 pm »
  Thanks for your suggestions......what's this about your basement?  I can't tell if your kidding or not.
Hey, everyone. Party in Walkie's basement!   :D

redsock

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2003, 03:57:00 pm »
Originally posted by keithstg:

QUOTE]
 Go Sox.
They came and they went.....LOL....couldnt have happened to a bigger bunch of A-Holes. Pedro aint so invincible now is he? [/b]
Very well said. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, A-holes?! You're either from NY (which assumes you are ignorant), or you are not, and just plain extremely ignorant. I was watching the game last night with people who know nothing about baseball or the rivalry, and they all commented on how cocky and arrogant Jeter and Co. are. And their fans are even worse. So, if you are a fan, fuck off Yankee scum. And if you're not, get a clue man!

mankie

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2003, 04:02:00 pm »
Originally posted by redsock:

Originally posted by keithstg:

QUOTE]
 Go Sox.
They came and they went.....LOL....couldnt have happened to a bigger bunch of A-Holes. Pedro aint so invincible now is he? [/b]
Very well said. [/b]
I'm sorry, A-holes?! You're either from NY (which assumes you are ignorant), or you are not, and just plain extremely ignorant. I was watching the game last night with people who know nothing about baseball or the rivalry, and they all commented on how cocky and arrogant Jeter and Co. are. And their fans are even worse. So, if you are a fan, fuck off Yankee scum. And if you're not, get a clue man! [/QB][/QUOTE]

Always lose with dignity Redsocks....everyone hates the Yankees anyway, except the Yankee fans of course. I hate the fuckers and I don't even like baseball for crying out loud! As for the fans, the only fans more obnoxious than New York fans are Philly fans.

walkman

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2003, 12:53:00 am »
Originally posted by Jaguär:

Hey, everyone. Party in Walkie's basement!    :D  [/b]
Shhhhhh! Don't tell my parents!  Uh, I mean, yeah sure, Jag...c'mon over!

Guiny

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2003, 01:26:00 pm »
][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, A-holes?! You're either from NY (which assumes you are ignorant), or you are not, and just plain extremely ignorant. I was watching the game last night with people who know nothing about baseball or the rivalry, and they all commented on how cocky and arrogant Jeter and Co. are. And their fans are even worse. So, if you are a fan, fuck off Yankee scum. And if you're not, get a clue man! [/QB][/QUOTE]

I'd expect that coming from a redsuck.