Author Topic: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind  (Read 1006 times)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
« on: March 22, 2004, 12:03:00 pm »
Anyone go see it this weekend?  

What a great movie, the script is just fab.  My favorite scene was the one in kitchen.

Deadwood, the new HBO show, has some real promise too...

Also watched American Slendor and Pieces of April this weekend.
T.Rex

godsshoeshine

Re: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 12:56:00 pm »
saw sunshine saturday. it was so great, definately a buy the dvd. one of the best movies of the last couple years. kaufmann=god

american splendor was really good too.
o/\o

Bags

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 01:26:00 pm »
I have a feeling I'll love it, as "Adaptation" was my favorite movie of 2002....just need the time to get to the movies!

Haven't seen Splendor yet, but am still kicking myself for missing it at the theater.  I prefer to support smaller movies with the purchase of a ticket rather than a DVD rental...

Staralfur25

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 06:29:00 pm »
I knew I would love this movie because it was written by Kaufman and directed by Gondry..the guy who directs all those interesting and neat music videos. I know him from Bjork.  They also worked together on the movie Human Nature.
   But.........this movie was so much more.  What a creative idea.  To erase your memories.  I had to laugh at the concept, when the lady had all her dog possessions.  Then I wanted to cry when Joel didn't want to forget the good times.  
   The end.  You would think it would just end..but no there was so much more to it.

American Splendor...love that movie.  I like to leave messages on my sista's phone with the nerd guy's voice. haha

Game Show Host

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2004, 11:00:00 am »
Great movie, and one of my favorite parts was seeing the teaser for "Garden State," the Zach Braff movie coming out this summer.

What a great song they used on it ...