Author Topic: I'm being kicked out of my house because I voted Obama  (Read 13033 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: I'm being kicked out of my house because I voted Obama
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2008, 08:12:00 am »
Originally posted by DeathFromAbove1979:
  , Im sick of him treating me like Im 15, like I dont matter, like Im some fucking thug piece of shit that just mooches off of him.
Living with the folks in your 20's and not paying rent........that statement pretty much sums it up in my opinion. If you had any balls you'd protect your mother and sisters against this bully.

Sorry to sound harsh on you but it's not personal as I don't know you, but going from what I've read you're a man now and need to start behaving like one.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2008, 08:13:00 am »
oops...double post.

walkonby

« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2008, 11:02:00 am »
Originally posted by Ever Circling Skeletal Family:

, Im sick of him treating me like Im 15, like I dont matter, like Im some fucking thug piece of shit that just mooches off of him.
Living with the folks in your 20's and not paying rent........that statement pretty much sums it up in my opinion. If you had any balls you'd protect your mother and sisters against this bully.

Sorry to sound harsh on you but it's not personal as I don't know you, but going from what I've read you're a man now and need to start behaving like one. [/b]
don't give people any ideas.  kids shoot adults for no apparent reason now (besides of course being controlled by years of fucked up media).

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2008, 12:17:00 pm »
  ve out but for some god damn reason he WILL NOT. On top of that he's a cop in DC so he, seriuosly, could come up with something to get us all thrown in jail and he get custody of both of my sisters [5 and 10].

I don't think this gives him as much clout as you think it does.   Especially since if he has issues the people he works with are probably aware of it.
_\|/_

rigsby

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2008, 09:11:00 am »
a racist policeman............

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2023, 07:05:39 pm »
Ok the title of this is so goshdarned awesome, I couldn't not use it to start my comment about voting.

On to the topic at hand...ARL pulled one of the first underdog wins (I don't think it's called that) in US Ranked Choice Voting

In perhaps the first proportional #RCV primary election in US history, @maureencoffeyva vaults from 3rd place to victory thanks mostly to backup votes from fellow pro-housing candidate @JDforArlington.
slack