Author Topic: Favorite Movie Quotes  (Read 7983 times)

bearman🐻

brennser

Re: Favorite Movie Quotes
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 11:09:00 pm »
classic stuff, stumbled across this on TV last night and watched the second half - suits and ties have not aged well though

heres another great scene....."you fucking child"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HURJNd0J4U

Originally posted by Relaxer:
  What's your name?

Fuck you. That's my name. You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. *That's* my name.

Tom Servo

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 11:25:00 pm »
"Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years...I'm no dummy..."

lancha

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 12:32:00 am »
you've got red on you.

Firebutt McGee

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 02:52:00 am »
Michele: Actually I invented a special kind of glue.
 Christie: Oh really? Well then I'm sure you wouldn't mind giving us a detailed account of exactly how you concocted this miracle glue, would you?
 Michele: No. Um, well, ordinarily when you make glue first you need to thermoset your resin and then after it cools you have to mix in an epoxide, which is really just a fancy-schmancy name for any simple oxygenated adhesive, right? And then I thought maybe, just maybe, you could raise the viscosity by adding a complex glucose derivative during the emulsification process and it turns out I was right.

--

Romy: You're a bad person with an ugly heart, and we don't give a flying fuck what you think!

--

Earl Peterson: [answering phone] Hello?
 Dawn Davenport: Is Earl Peterson there? Earl Peterson! This is Dawn Davenport. Dawn Davenport... you made love to me Christmas morning.
 [gasps]
 Dawn Davenport: Well I just called to tell you I'm pregnant and I want money.
 Earl Peterson: You stole my wallet, you fat bitch!
 Dawn Davenport: So what if I did? I want money!
 Earl Peterson: You'll never get any money from me, cow! Just cause you got them big udders don't mean you're somethin' special. Get the hook! Go fuck yourself for all I care. YEAH! Go fuck yourself!
 [hangs up]
 Dawn Davenport: Hello? Hello? UGH!

--

Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb: [to a mirror] Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

--

Elliot Moore: [shots are heard firing in the distance] Oh no...
 Alma Moore: What "oh no"?
 Elliot Moore: The toxin? The toxin's affecting them?
 Woman in Group: Are those people killing themselves?!
 Realtor: You were with the Private, what do we do?
 Alma Moore: We need to do something!
 Elliot Moore: Just let me think...
 Alma Moore: [as shots continually fire in the background] They're dying!
 Elliot Moore: I need a second...
 Realtor: They released it? We're not near the roads!
 Alma Moore: We can't just stand here as uninvolved observers!
 Elliot Moore: I need a second okay? Just give me a second!
 Alma Moore: We're not gonna be one of those assholes on the news who watches a crime happen and not do something! We're not assholes!
 Elliot Moore: Just a second!
 Woman in Group: There were children in that group!
 Alma Moore: Elliot please tell us what to do!
 Elliot Moore: I need a second okay? Why can't anybody give me a goddamn second?!
 [talks to himself]
 Elliot Moore: All right, be scientific, douchebag. Identify the... rules... design the experiment... careful observation, measurements, that's what I'm trying to do, interpret the experimental pattern, interpret.. What if it IS the plants? That group was larger than ours. This thing's been escalating all day. Smaller and smaller populations have been setting this off. They react to human stimulus. Maybe people are setting off the plants?
 Alma Moore: What are you saying? That guy was crazy! We have to save them!
 Elliot Moore: They're already dead! What if they're targeting us as threats? This part of the field may not have been set off. Something in this field could be releasing the chemical into the air when there's too many of us together. Let's just stay ahead of the wind!
Woof.

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2008, 06:48:00 am »
Originally posted by ixkpd-bk:

Dawn Davenport:
Just seeing that name makes me chuckle.   :D

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2008, 06:58:00 am »
Plate of Shrimp

Well, it's one louder, isn't it?

You could pretty much pull any 2 minutes from either movie and it's a classic.

Relaxer

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2008, 09:22:00 am »
Originally posted by Bombay Chutney:

Originally posted by ixkpd-bk:

Dawn Davenport:
Just seeing that name makes me chuckle.    :D  [/b]
I did the same thing. As soon as I read the first line, I yelled out "You stole my wallet, fat bitch!" Good times. Other ones leap to mind:

"I can't eat spaghetti, I'm not Italian."

"I wouldn't suck your dick if I was suffocating and there was oxygen in your balls!"
oword

twangirl

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2008, 11:26:00 am »
HAL: I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

Bobbi Fleckman: "Money talks, and bullshit walks"

Divine: "My diet pill is wearing off"

Shadrach

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2008, 11:32:00 am »
It would be nice if some of you actually gave credit to the film that your quotes are from. I'm curious about a couple that I can't place.

Relaxer

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 11:40:00 am »
The Dawn Davenport quotes are from John Waters' underrated classic Female Trouble.
oword

amnesiac

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2008, 11:44:00 am »
Sean Smith: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.
 Ronald Fisher: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.
 Sean Smith: Smurfette?
 Ronald Fisher: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.
 Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.
 Ronald Fisher: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
 Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.
 Ronald Fisher: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?
 Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.
 Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.
 Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?
 Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

Donnie Darko

vansmack

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2008, 11:58:00 am »
Ah, Randall Graves...

"There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?"

"You hate people!"
 "But, I love gatherings, isn't it ironic?"

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."
27>34

Shadrach

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2008, 12:14:00 pm »
From Reservoir Dogs:

Mr. Brown: Lemme tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
 Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?
 Mr. White: A lot.
 Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the 'Great Escape', he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain.
 Joe: Chew? Toby Chew?
 Mr. Brown: It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know, her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, 'Like a Virgin'.
 Joe: Wong?

Shadrach

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2008, 12:17:00 pm »
Originally posted by Relaxer:
  The Dawn Davenport quotes are from John Waters' underrated classic Female Trouble.
Thanks. It's been so many years since I've seen that film there was no way I was gonna place that quote.