Author Topic: wheeee.... legal drugs!  (Read 92003 times)

Re: wheeee.... legal drugs!
« Reply #315 on: October 30, 2023, 09:50:56 pm »
We need more of these. 

D.C.’s First 24/7 Sobering Center Opens This Week
slack

Hutch

Hutch

« Reply #317 on: December 21, 2023, 11:33:21 am »
I always wanted to live in Suisse

evilizac

« Reply #318 on: December 21, 2023, 12:50:31 pm »
So, maybe stupid question.
I'm trying to rein in the alcohol consumption and I was wondering if there are and THC laced drinks that are widely available and also low in sugar. Preferably drinks that could be treated sort of sessiony. Anyone know about anything? That or products that would be used in cocktail production. I guess it might be difficult due to the digestive process for THC, but it's been a thought that I've been having as I've been
self-medicating for certain life and work stresses over the past couple of years.   
WHAT?

Yada

« Reply #319 on: December 21, 2023, 12:52:30 pm »
I'd suggest a hoppy refresher and a low dose edible.

« Reply #320 on: December 21, 2023, 01:19:22 pm »
There are some THC base drinks
 most shops in DC have a little fridge with a few. I know Mr. nice guy does

But they’re more like one-time consumption (25-50 msg and higher) and not session-type drinks that you can have three or four night (I guess you could, but I wouldn’t recommend it)

I do think that’s the holy Grail once it becomes legal for businesses to allow consumption on-site
If  a bar could serve you four or five THC drinks just one, they would love it

There is liquid you could buy that you could add to an alcoholic drink. I just don’t know how you do it to be a session type vs a pretty heavy, one-time addition
Kind of the key difference between pot and alcohol is
session type isn’t really getting high?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 02:56:18 pm by Rizz-hatch ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

evilizac

« Reply #321 on: December 21, 2023, 01:45:41 pm »
Right on, I guess you could really water down a drink like one part razzle-drazzle pipple-pop to like eight parts normal seltzer water or diet soda. A tincture could also work if you knew the acurate dosing per droplet, but I think those are usually advised as sublingual.
I've just always been a one hit wonder when it comes to the weedle-deedle.
Even hanging and jamming with musicians, I could never understand how people do anything while high.
I would try and it would just make everything feel like such a chore. I'd rather just go to sleep.
I've just really been overdoing it. Like, work is more tolerable with a few shots of tequila throughout the day, overdoing it.
Probably not good, right?
I think the genius product is scentless weed.
1.) I used to enjoy the novelty of catching a little whiff of something, but you go places and neighborhoods smell like a sad, dank, basement dorm room.
2.) I mean, how are folks just out there puffing and driving? Like, that's a dead giveaway for a cop to flag someone, no?
I get that you can vape it, but clearly, not enough folks have caught up, or my privilege is showing and how dare I suggest poor folk should afford "medicine" and a delivery route that doesn't impinge on other people's clean air.
WHAT?

« Reply #322 on: December 21, 2023, 02:57:04 pm »
Like, work is more tolerable with a few shots of tequila throughout the day
puttin' the evil in evilizac
slack

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #323 on: December 21, 2023, 08:21:00 pm »
At the risk of sounding like a loon, have you tried kava? Does DC have a kava bar?
LVMH

« Reply #324 on: December 21, 2023, 08:22:00 pm »
Steve Sarkisian, is that you?
LVMH

« Reply #325 on: December 21, 2023, 08:44:40 pm »
Steve Sarkisian, is that you?
I had no idea who you’re talking about but this juicy Wikipedia entry spilled the tea

2015 leave of absence and termination
edit
On October 11, 2015, Haden announced Sarkisian would take an indefinite leave of absence. Haden contacted Sarkisian after he learned that Sarkisian had not shown up to a scheduled practice on October 11. During his conversation with Sarkisian, Haden said he became aware that Sarkisian was "not healthy" and asked Sarkisian to take an indefinite leave of absence. Offensive coordinator Clay Helton would serve as interim head coach in Sarkisian's absence.[22][23] ESPN later reported that Sarkisian came to a pre-practice meeting, only to have his assistants tell him to go home when he appeared to be intoxicated.[24] Scott Wolf, the USC beat writer for the Los Angeles Daily News, reported on Twitter that several players smelled alcohol on Sarkisian's breath.[25]

On October 12, Haden announced that Sarkisian had been fired and named Helton as interim head coach for the remainder of the season (the "interim" tag was removed after the season).[26] He subsequently revealed that he had tried to call Sarkisian to notify him personally, but by then Sarkisian was on his way to an out-of-state rehab facility and could not be reached. According to ESPN, Haden had placed Sarkisian on a zero-tolerance policy regarding alcohol use after Sarkisian claimed to have mixed alcohol with medication, despite the fact that he appeared simply to have drunk far too heavily before giving a drunken and profanity-laced speech at a booster club event (Sarkisian apologized after the incident before the 2015 season began). The apparent intoxication at practice would have been grounds for termination.[27] However, multiple reports said that Sarkisian's assistants believed he was drunk during a game against Arizona State.[26]“

slack

« Reply #326 on: December 21, 2023, 08:58:23 pm »
I was mostly referencing that last sentence where he brought tequilla to the sideline of the ASU game and was taking shots at timeouts.

Strangely enough, after losing one of the seven blue blood jobs in college football over this, one of the other blue bloods (Texas) actually gave him the head coaching job and he has them in the playoffs which is kinda an amazing redemption story that I never thought he’d been given a chance to.
LVMH

Hutch

« Reply #327 on: December 21, 2023, 10:23:32 pm »
Saban’sAlabama has become a “rehabilitation” program for formerly top coaches whose careers have either run afoul or aground….They stay a year or two and move on to where they left off

« Reply #328 on: December 21, 2023, 10:45:53 pm »
Saban’sAlabama has become a “rehabilitation” program for formerly top coaches whose careers have either run afoul or aground….They stay a year or two and move on to where they left off
Oh for sure, but the big seven jobs in college football (Bama, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Michigan) are sort of the places where if you get that job and bomb out or get fired, you never get another of those. Like if he rebounded from this and got the Ole Miss job (a la Lane Kiffin) I wouldn’t raise an eyeball but failing at USC and getting the Texas gig is a wild second act.
LVMH

evilizac

« Reply #329 on: December 22, 2023, 10:11:18 am »
At the risk of sounding like a loon, have you tried kava? Does DC have a kava bar?
I'm from Hawaii, so I have tried mouth numbing mud water. I think the vibe I'm looking for is something more casual and less ritual, relatively flavorful and social... Also, I hate sports. I was a band nerd and never got to take part in any sports due to mild birth defects, except for the period of time where my parents decided that, after a young lifetime of physical inactivity, canoe paddling (Hawaii) would be a good non-contact team sport for my husky, wheezing self to participate in.   
WHAT?