> GENERAL DISCUSSION

concert etiquette .... revisited

(1/13) > >>

Cali:
quite a bit of assholery last night but i still had a good time. feel free to add to the list...

1. dont go to a show if your ass is full of gas. i dont want to smell that all night

2. if your just gonna talk LOUDLY during the entire show - from the time doors open, until you leave - why even show up. you can do that at a bar or how bout go stand next to the bar.

3. dont try to climb on the stage

4. if you steal or "make a spot" for yourself where someone else was--you cant get pissed if when you leave and come back the orig person is standing there again. AND if you do get pissed, make sure you actually returned to the spot you left first. (girl last night comes back to see her "spot" taken only to find out she's in the wrong place and should be about 3 people down. she then decides to ram herself back into said spot. this lady was about to get her but her boyfriend calmed her down. looked like she was about to choke her lol).

walkonby:
you forgot rule 5.  don't worry about what other people think of you.  they're probably one of those idiots who don't think you're allowed to where a certain shirt at certain concerts.

chaz:
Or rule # 6.  If you go to shit concerts by shit bands chances are good that you, yourself, are shit.

walkonby:
7.  if you're going to smoke pot at a show, for god's sake, pass it over.  i'm not undercover.

Frank Gallagher:
8.) If the show is at the Black Cat don't wear flip-flops.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version