> GENERAL DISCUSSION

Any bands interested in playing a race event in the area

(1/2) > >>

nkotb:
Sorry for the spam, but I'm hoping someone on here might be able to point me in the right direction.

I'm working on a website for a first annual event for a local 8k race, and the organizer is thinking about having local bands play along the race course.  I don't have all of the details yet, but I thought this might be a good place to start.

If anyone has a local band that's interested, let me know via PM.  Like I said, I don't have the details, but I imagine (since it's for charity) there wouldn't be any pay. Still, the organizers will be putting your name on the marketing materials and site, so it might be good publicity nonetheless.

Frank Gallagher:
You may want to edit the title to say 8k race as some may think it's an Obama event.

kosmo vinyl:
well Middle Distance Runner springs to mind  :)  can you pm me some more details, i drop them a line....

MaLo:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by kosmo:
  well Middle Distance Runner springs to mind   :)   can you pm me some more details, i drop them a line....
--- End quote ---
I saw them at the Baltimore running festival's finish line festival a couple years back.

alex:
yeah, totally thought this was a solicitation for a klan rally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version