Author Topic: Reagan Still Dead.  (Read 11351 times)

mankie

Re: Reagan Still Dead.
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2004, 10:52:00 am »
Does anyone know what the deal with Clinton was?

I know some said he was nodding off, and who wouldn't with all that arse-kissing they were all droning on about (apart from the, "how was it with Tu Tu? So So" that cracked me up) but he looked white as a sheet and got up and walked out before it was over didn't he?

eltee

« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2004, 10:54:00 am »
Originally posted by Dupek Chopra:
  Did anyone see the grand finale?  ---------------

Here's a quote I just ripped off of the net:
  "Reagan was like Hitler in that both turned to politics after being frustrated in the arts."
...I turned the channel after the voice over commentators (who sounded like they were covering the Olympics) were speculating what his last words were. Gimme a break, a little personal, if he was able to form any words.
 And that quote? Seriously what they write these days...LOL

mankie

« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2004, 11:18:00 am »
Originally posted by Sugartastic Tee Silk:

"Reagan was like Hitler in that both turned to politics after being frustrated in the arts."
...I turned the channel after the voice over commentators (who sounded like they were covering the Olympics) were speculating what his last words were. Gimme a break, a little personal, if he was able to form any words.
 And that quote? Seriously what they write these days...LOL [/b]
A more accurate quote would be,

"George W. Bush was like Hitler in that he wanted to rid the world of a whole ethnic group"

Jaguär

« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2004, 01:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bollocks:
   A more accurate quote would be,

"George W. Bush was like Hitler in that he wanted to rid the world of a whole ethnic group"
Yeah, non-Blue Bloods!

Jaguär

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2004, 01:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by Sugartastic Tee Silk:

And that quote? Seriously what they write these days...LOL [/b]
And I bet the idiots were speculating something rather articulate and profound rather than something that someone completely demented with Alzheimer's Disease would actually say. That is, if they could actually form words, which is highly unlikely at the very last stage and on the brink of death, assuming that it was the Alzheimer's that did them in. Maybe a few grunts, if that.

If he could speak, it was probably something totally off the wall or nonsensical or maybe, "I've gotta go to the bathroom." A popular one for men is something about forgetting where they left their car. Women tend to talk about their mothers as if they are still alive. It's also very common for them to gradually revert back to early childhood. Kind of like the older they get, the younger they get.

mankie

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2004, 01:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:

Kind of like the older they get, the younger they get. [/b]
God, I hope you're right Jag!!
   ;)

Jaguär

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2004, 01:56:00 pm »
They give a whole new meaning to the term 'big ol' babies'. Diapers and all!

Lately, at work, a lot of the women have been wanting men but none of the 'old goats' in there (the very few left that there are). Everyday I see my future in there. Thank God that I have a great sense of humor! My 2 favorites are 'Dancing D' and 'My Drinkin' Buddy'.     :D         :D

The other day, some plain clothed nun was trying to perform an mini exorcism of sorts on My Drinkin' Buddy. I laughed like anything! The really odd part was that I was seriously wondering which one was the crazier of the two. It was totally bizarre!