Author Topic: Seriously, American Airlines...  (Read 12622 times)

vansmack

Re: Seriously, American Airlines...
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2008, 12:28:00 pm »
Originally posted by -kat-:
  btw, why the hell would you fly anything but JetBlue for long trips?
Because Virgin America is better.
27>34

sonickteam2

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2008, 12:28:00 pm »
i am late on this but i was just reading that this morning.

When i fly, I check everything except a book and my ipod. i dont see the stupid need to lug around all my stuff just so i can get out of the airport 20 minutes faster. Carry-On bags piss me off to no end. why dont they charge for those? put all the shit under the plane!

So now no one is going to check bags and the overhead compartments will now be so full, that the last 30 ppl on board wont have room for their bag at all!!  not to mention the now 45 minutes it will take you to get off the plane.

I'll be checking my bag still, as now it will be only one on the carousel and it will be riding around waiting for me when i get there!

taperkat

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2008, 10:44:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  Um, you're not stealing them. They're yours for the taking.

Why would I fly anything other than JetBlue? My miles program is on another airline, and for work travel, I take whatever airline they give me.

Originally posted by -kat-:
  I usually steal the shampoo and conditioners and soap from the hotel I'm staying at.

When I flew to San Fran for a week, I had all my clothes in one 20" bag, plus a backpack. I don't require a new pair of pants/trousers every day if it's not formal wear so I can rewear them. Only thing I bring extra are underwear and socks and I always have a big sweater along.

btw, why the hell would you fly anything but JetBlue for long trips?
[/b]
www.points.com, doesn't usually matter what airline you fly. I move all mine around. >.>