> GENERAL DISCUSSION

Collective Soul 21+?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bartelby:
Arthways:  I love you.  (1) you're a risk taker when it comes to music ('cause I think you agree even bad rock can be fun); and (2) you're not afraid to admit to seeing uncool bands - and possibly get flamed on this board.  I assume you'll be at Kasabian too?  I will - also Collective Soul and Silvertide!

Summerteeth:
I'll defend Seven Mary Three.  They got sucked into the grunge fad, only to have their subsequent albums go resoundingly ignored despite showing great ability for writing catchy melodies with the occasional arena rocker thrown in.

Arthwys:
I would definitely be at Kasabian, they put on a great show when opening for The Music.  However, British Sea Power at the Black Cat that same night trumps seeing Kasabian a second time!

Bartelby:
Cwap...I've screwed up and got tics. to BOTH. Maybe I can wear my running shoes and catch both...the BC shows usually start much later than 930. The Spring/Summer line-up around here is AWESOME...and the smaller venues are the best of all. Let's keep it secret, tho.

HoyaSaxa03:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Arthwys:
  I would definitely be at Kasabian, they put on a great show when opening for The Music.  However, British Sea Power at the Black Cat that same night trumps seeing Kasabian a second time!
--- End quote ---
british sea power put on an amazing show, if you haven't caught them yet they're a must-see

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version