Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 211393 times)

azaghal1981

Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 07:03:00 pm »
Presidential election polls are fudged by the pollsters in order to keep people's attention and sway the final results.
احمد

walkonby

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 07:34:00 pm »
Originally posted by azaghal1981:
  Presidential election polls are fudged by the pollsters in order to keep people's attention and sway the final results.
i thought the final result was determined by machines with no paper trails, thereby cementing the "terminator theory" as more than just a movie empire.

walkonby

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 01:27:11 pm »
well let's see . . . . where to start.  it would seem that yes, children of the terrordome, it is time to wave your fists in the air and march for what is happening all around you, yet again.  pollution, climate control, the loss of ozone and the rise of ocean's wrath, while the government's sneaks hands in altering what happens inside/about/above us.  there is protest brewing.  a protest march slated for tomorrow, march 2, in dc against global warming.  the largest EVER of it's kind they say.  the whos who of who whos will be there speaking; the unwhos who of children being carted away by those pesky policemen will be there as well.  none will go quietly.  here is the link for the event:

http://www.capitolclimateaction.com/

and now what's going to happen . . . AGAIN to try and stop our brothers and sisters in their rallying cries?  snow.  a major one.  possibly a foot of it!  this has happened before when a protest has attempted to push it's way into town concerning global warming.  how can it happen?  snow in march? yes i know snow in march is possible . . . but on this historic day?  conspiracy i say.  the pentagon i see is seeding the clouds again to shut the shit down.  but mainly, it is my birthday, and yes i know i am a bit old to care anymore about such life celebrations . . . but i had a nice room at a nice hotel with a dinner at a nice restaurant and a nice show to follow (blitzen trapper).  conspiracy i say.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 01:29:00 pm by walkonby »

walkonby

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 11:54:57 pm »
very interesting . . . what type of music you listen to compared to s.a.t. scores:

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=38416

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 02:23:33 pm »
There's this little gang of girls on my Facebook friends list that have all gone 'gay'. THey all have 'girlfriends' but the pictures they post of them and their 'girlfriends' they don't tag themselves in. And it's weird seeing on girl come out about a year ago and then slowly 5 or 6 more start going to gay clubs, which is fine, and then they start dating girls. According to their status. It's confusing, I completely understand when you say 'gay is cool' now or something. They all go to Town and they all take millions of pictures and they all chit chat about each other and how gross guys are. It's so lame. And they started filming themselves like a blog or youtube celeb and posting them on facebook and it blows up my damn feed. So. Annoying.

And I'm a guy who leans toward the conspiracy side of 9/11. Just look at the support beams! JESUS!

And anyone hear about the North American Union? I showed all the stuff to my stepsister a few months ago and she was terrified. THe dollar will collapse and the North American Union [Canada, US, Mexico] will form and the AMERO will be our new currency.

And apparently in June there will be a coup d'etat and America will be transformed into a police state. It's all a huge conspiracy, there are no political parties, they all have one goal. Bla bla.

And of course the world ending on 5 or 6 different dates in 2012.
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 02:37:42 pm »
wow, that was awesome.  loved it.  was that original, or did you copy it from somewhere?

agreeing with dfa97 twice in a month... weird.
<sig>

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 02:39:43 pm »
I just typed it up. Agreeing with the whole post? What am I doing right these days...
‼‼?‼‼

walkonby

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 04:55:44 pm »
the nau will not work, not now, not ever.  seperation through forced ejaculation has been america from the start.  we would bomb canada and mexico first, take over their country, wipe out the people like the indians, and call the whole fucking thing america 2.0, before allowing the nau to happen.  america first, the world second.  the dollar will never collapse; how could it . . . it hasn't been based on anything such as gold or silver since when???  the amero?  sounds too much like the euro, and we hate those european queer bastards and anything they try to do.  not going to happen.  police state?  that was the last eight years of our lives; it's now over johnny.

and gay girls.  they have been pretending to do that for years.  they hate guys.  guys are mostly creepy, gross, full of themselves slobs, who only think with their ding dongs.  girls give the sweet girlie love to each other and they find peace with that.  plus they know it drives the boys crizzazy.

2012?  the mayans obviously forget to know ten billion years ago that fruitcakes across the globe (iran/venezula/north korea) would posses nukes in 2009.  goodbye norma jean.

9/11?  if it was announced tomorrow that it was all an inside job . . . what we really do about it?  anything but shake our heads and say how did it happen?

walkonby

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 10:15:48 am »
let's see.  obama is tied up with this whole gitmo closing/national security flap, and then out of nowhere here come cheney spewing this and that, trying to impose how "his" administration was what keep america from getting attacked and how now we are all screwed.  and on the same day the headlines are stating obama will deliver a speech on security, we happen to also have in our faces:

"4 stopped from terrorist plot."  in new york.  by muslims.  who happen to look to be all black gentlemen.  wow, how 9/11, cheney, "blacks must be bad like obama" coincedental.  go big daddy; good to see you can still pull strings to get things done to attempt to have the dominoes fall toward your predetermined, republicans back in office plan.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 10:17:58 am by walkonby »

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 01:52:25 pm »

9/11?  if it was announced tomorrow that it was all an inside job . . . what we really do about it?  anything but shake our heads and say how did it happen?
Exactly, and Im not saying let's be radical it just sucks that people sit there willingly and get fed crap. Honestly watching the news is as helpful as any show on E!, it's unfortunate that this generation get's there news from The Daily Show and The Colbert Reprt and The Onion.
‼‼?‼‼

walkonby

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 09:43:42 am »

Exactly, and Im not saying let's be radical it just sucks that people sit there willingly and get fed crap. Honestly watching the news is as helpful as any show on E!, it's unfortunate that this generation get's there news from The Daily Show and The Colbert Reprt and The Onion.
watching the news makes me mad, which makes me happy, which makes me think, which makes me want a taco.

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 09:52:12 am »
Chipotle's steak anything with Tobasco Smoked sauce = full of great win
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 10:46:47 am »
a chipotle carnitas fajita-burrito with corn, sour cream, a little hot sauce, and an occasional dash of chipotle smoked tabasco sauce will bring me to my knees like no amount of water-boarding can.  it's like mind control - hey, wait, is the government behind chipotle?!?

(and for the record, the best burrito evar is from Anna's Taqueria, in boston.  chipotle is a respectable, consistent and more widely available second).
<sig>

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 03:33:23 pm »
It is one of the un healthiest things, maybe the government has prefected it and has mass produced it making us a bunch of fat asses. Wall-E style.
‼‼?‼‼

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 04:48:17 pm »
what's unhealthy, a chipotle burrito?  certainly beats a cheeseburger or pizza, in terms of nutrition.  skip the sour cream, cheese and guac, and the fat content is probably acceptable too.
<sig>