Author Topic: the conspiracy theory thread  (Read 225599 times)

wml7

Re: the conspiracy theory thread
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2009, 04:48:06 pm »
don't forget black snake moan

walkonby

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2009, 04:53:14 pm »
coming to america . . . i forgot about that.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2009, 05:15:11 pm »
I saw an interview once with Samual Jackson where he says he'll pretty much be in any movie as long as they pay him well......basically also saying he doesn't care if it's shit or not.  A paycheck is a paycheck. 

wml7

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2009, 05:17:15 pm »
there should be a six degrees of Samuel Jackson  ;D

walkonby

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2009, 05:14:51 pm »
Monday August 10th:

Magnitude 6.4 earthquake off Honshu Japan
Magnitude 7.6 earthquake off India
Typhoon Etau slams into Japan's West Coast
Typhoon Morakot sweeps across coastal China

wow . . . i was just discussing that same thing with myself earlier today, and attempting to create vast conspiracy theories around it that would cause my brain to be crushed under the smile upon my face.

you also forgot -

http://www.wdef.com/news/3_2_magnitude_earthquake_hits_north_carolina_tennessee_border_saturday_morning/08/2009  (super rare)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/22/mexico-city-earthquake-hi_n_206901.html  (one month after previous earthquake in same location as outbreak of swine flu)

looks like the "ten year cycle" before the end of the world is in full force.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 05:24:12 pm by walkonby »

walkonby

« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2009, 11:15:30 am »
with these two stories at the top of cnn.com right now :

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/09/25/am.seg.terror.suspect.cnn

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/25/texas.terror.arrest/index.html

i feel bad for anybody in this country who even remotely looks like they are from an arab country or are muslim.  i feel the game has officially changed for america.  people are going to be very judgemental and on wild tears of accusational free range finger pointing.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 11:17:34 am by walkonby »

walkonby

« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2010, 07:30:02 pm »
back to a topic mentioned before in here, in less than a week you have a earthquake on the california coast, then the major haitian one . . . now on the 17th there was a 6.3 in argentina and today in gautemala there was a 6.0.  perhaps the mayan calender was off by a couple of years?   

walkonby

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2010, 03:46:26 pm »
it is just me . . . or is it a bit "coincidental" that the don't ask/don't tell is finally being repealed . . . just before we are about to be dragged into another korean war.  i can smell a draft coming on down the line; i feel bad, but not really, for those boys who are under thirty five. 

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2010, 03:54:22 pm »
i feel bad, but not really, for those boys who are under thirty five. 

1) 25, not 35.  you need young malleable minds, 35 is way too old for military indoctrination.  some say that 21-22 is the upper limit.
2) why would you not feel sorry for someone who gets drafted?  it's not like they asked to join the war machine.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 03:56:07 pm by sweetcell »
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2010, 03:58:13 pm »
i feel bad, but not really, for those boys who are under thirty five. 

1) 25, not 35.  you need young malleable minds, 25 is way too old for military indoctrination.
2) why would you not feel sorry for someone who gets drafted?  it's not like they asked to join the war machine.

yeah . . . i do recant the last part.  i do feel bad for anybody who gets drafted.  i am still simmering after all these years of being treated like a "sub human" in the eyes of the military, and then here they are right before another war brewing . . . suddendly we are just fine.  and seeing how we are in iraq and afgan. and maybe soon pakistan and iran, i think they may just take any age they can get.

vansmack

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2010, 04:03:39 pm »
First off, what war is "brewing"?

Secondly, video game players are the future soldiers of America.  Our battles are fought with joysticks via computer screens in Virginia.  The draft is damn near obsolete.
27>34

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2010, 04:22:38 pm »
i feel the game has officially changed for america.  people are going to be very judgemental and on wild tears of accusational free range finger pointing.
Oh, so in homosexual speak "game... change" means "everything is exactly as it always was" and "penis" means "vagina"? What a rich, vibrant cultural history you fellows have!

walkonby

« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2010, 08:24:36 pm »
First off, what war is "brewing"?

Secondly, video game players are the future soldiers of America.  Our battles are fought with joysticks via computer screens in Virginia.  The draft is damn near obsolete.

i do believe korea 2.0.  and ground troops . . . are sexy.

walkonby

« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2010, 08:25:44 pm »
i feel the game has officially changed for america.  people are going to be very judgemental and on wild tears of accusational free range finger pointing.
Oh, so in homosexual speak "game... change" means "everything is exactly as it always was" and "penis" means "vagina"? What a rich, vibrant cultural history you fellows have!

sometimes . . . you're weird.