Author Topic: GOOD CHARLOTTE 10/21  (Read 3285 times)

Re: GOOD CHARLOTTE 10/21
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 01:46:00 pm »
Seems like Amos Lee should be the early show. Can any of his fans actually stay up that late?

Originally posted by alohaboy:
  GOOD CHARLOTTE will be playing an early show (probably 7:30pm) on 10/21; the AMOS LEE concert is a late concert.

Onsale next week, i think....

hostiledm

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 01:49:00 pm »
Originally posted by dfmcpete:
  Good Charlotte doesn't care about old people.
damn funny.

walkonby

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 01:59:00 pm »
Originally posted by dfmcpete:
  Good Charlotte doesn't care about old people.

And if their first album didn't come out until 2000, what were you a fan of, exactly, in 1996?
then they shouldn't care about their music and themselves.  both = old.

sonickteam2

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 02:04:00 pm »
Originally posted by save_my_heart:
  They developed a big following well before the album came out.
a big following in Charles County!!!!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 02:18:00 pm »
Originally posted by Weird Little Self Loathing Man:
  Seems like Amos Lee should be the early show. Can any of his fans actually stay up that late?
similar question could be asked of GC's fans: "curfew"
<sig>

walkonby

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 02:23:00 pm »
note to seth: don't bother having bartenders for the show, they won't make shit.

chokeychicken

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 02:42:00 pm »
i really can't imagine how anybody who actually likes music would attend this show.  even the openers, the pink spiders, are god-awful.  dont you people have ears?

Shadrach

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 02:50:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  anybody but me notice that those who ARE interesting in these fucks and when they perform, are junior members?  does that mean the only people interested in good fucklet are kids who are just now noticing that the nine thirty club exists.

good fucklet should make the show "twenty-one- year or older".  three people would be there.
I will never understand this. Why, if you really don't care about a band, do you have to post in a thread that you could just as easily stay out of. I mean do you get some kick out of bashing other peoples music taste? 100% chance that I could go through your music collection and find all kinds of stuff to poke fun at you for. It's just a question of different tastes. Stop being so closed minded and think of all the bands that you dug on at one point in your life.

walkonby

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 04:55:00 pm »
Originally posted by Shadrach:

Originally posted by walkonby:
  anybody but me notice that those who ARE interesting in these fucks and when they perform, are junior members?  does that mean the only people interested in good fucklet are kids who are just now noticing that the nine thirty club exists.

good fucklet should make the show "twenty-one- year or older".  three people would be there.
I will never understand this. Why, if you really don't care about a band, do you have to post in a thread that you could just as easily stay out of. I mean do you get some kick out of bashing other peoples music taste? 100% chance that I could go through your music collection and find all kinds of stuff to poke fun at you for. It's just a question of different tastes. Stop being so closed minded and think of all the bands that you dug on at one point in your life. [/b]
you are more than welcome to come over and bash my musical choices.  some of the tastes which i cling to, i do wonder myself why i continue to listen.  prince and jesus jones come to a quick pointy mind.  bashing is great; just ask heterosexuals.  poking (for) fun is great; just ask homosexuals.  and after you've gone through my collection, we can have a beer, a smoke, and some pancakes.  cheerio, including those yummy, new fruity ones.

letterkillsyou

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 05:40:00 pm »
lmao uhh apparently tickets are being sold on openseats.com but shit, they cost like 95 bucks a pop... sketchy sketchy

chokeychicken

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 12:28:00 am »
that's called a ticket broker.  they put up tickets before they sell out sometimes.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 07:08:00 am »
Which member of GC is your favorite, Joel, Benji, Billy or Paul?
_\|/_