Author Topic: She Wants Revenge  (Read 1508 times)

sonickteam2

She Wants Revenge
« on: September 20, 2005, 08:24:00 am »
an interesting band that initially sounds like Interpol, but then you realize, just sounds like every band that Interpol sounds just like.

anyone else heard of this band?  sure they'll be selling out the Black Cat by Xmas.

web page     mp3 "Out Of Control"

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
Re: She Wants Revenge
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 10:24:00 am »
yeah heard a few of their songs on the radio back in july... thank you live 105.. and they were playing a show at popscene which i missed when i was out visiting. i missed them yet again at CMJ   :(   but one of these days ill hopefully catch them.

new cd is out in October, but i forgot the date. also, for anyone who gets filter magazine it was on their summer sampler CD.

and a few of us were discussing them, and they are definitely more dancy than interpol, and the lead singer sounds quite like peter murphy. oh their new album is on perfect kiss records.
HeyLa

Jaguär

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 02:28:00 pm »
Oh, yeah. One of the other DJs on Kool Rock Radio has been playing it for awhile now but I didn't know who or what it was. I like it as another song to add to a long string of songs that I like. Guess it would all depend on how the rest of their music sounds before I make any other decisions as of now.

Thanks for putting that up.   ;)

amnesiac

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 11:29:00 pm »
They have a couple more songs you can listen to on  MySpace

lionforce5

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 12:21:00 am »
When I first saw this I thought it was another "disgruntled female board member" thread.  Stupid band names that are phrases... :p

I'll try and give them a listen next time I'm out for music though.