Author Topic: Best show on TV.  (Read 11408 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Re: Best show on TV.
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 04:22:19 pm »
I watched 2 new shows over the weekend.

Napoleon Dynamite the animated show....I had very low expectations for this.  What a piece of crap.  Some of the worst tv ever.  10 min was all I could take.

Alcatraz - I watched this cuz a guy I was friends with in HS has a pretty decent role in this.  Not that great.  If he were not on it I'm pretty sure I'd never watch it again.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 04:37:30 pm »

Napoleon Dynamite the animated show....I had very low expectations for this.  What a piece of crap.  Some of the worst tv ever.  10 min was all I could take.

Alcatraz - I watched this cuz a guy I was friends with in HS has a pretty decent role in this.  Not that great.  If he were not on it I'm pretty sure I'd never watch it again.

I started to watch Alcatraz as well, but after a few minutes I just couldn't get into it and switched to something else.
FUKIT

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2012, 05:10:35 pm »

I accidentally saw Napoleon Dynamite, was indifferent to it. Probably won't watch another episode.
‼‼?‼‼

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2012, 06:44:36 pm »

the whole idea of this show seems so sad ... heder couldn't do anything with his career and now is forced to reprise the only role that anyone ever paid notice to ... the Fox tie-in with him "spotted" in the crowd at lambeau just added to the patheticness
(o|o)

wml7

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2012, 07:52:36 pm »

were you friends with Hurley? or the girl?  i watched last night it was ok.  kind of a lost type of show ;D

K8teebug

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 10:24:02 am »
I will never watch a Lost type show again.  Way to reel us in with awesome mystery for 5 seasons and then completely jump shark for the last one. An f'ing CORK?  Please.

I just pretend the series ended with the bomb.

wml7

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 12:00:39 pm »
I liked the ending of Lost, thought it was actually pretty good  ;D

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 12:03:50 pm »
loved lost . . . hated hurley.

and god, fuck you google.  now i know why i don't use you.  you cover up your name in protest of the anti piracy law, but your site is still up.  bunch of spineless pussies who are too worried about the bottom line instead of standing up for something.  fuck you google.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 12:07:34 pm »

were you friends with Hurley? or the girl?  i watched last night it was ok.  kind of a lost type of show ;D
No, not either of them.  The guy that was the first prisoner criminal dude, the one that killed the warden when he got out. 

wml7

« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 12:09:50 pm »
ohhhh, ok cool  ;D