Author Topic: mario cart  (Read 1688 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
mario cart
« on: June 03, 2008, 11:48:00 pm »
I can't stop playing that silly game.  I've never been into videogames.  haven't owned any since atari 2600 like 30 years ago.

But I like that mario cart.  Wii golf and boxing are fun too.

Recco your favorite wii games please.  Nothing too complicated.  Any good simple shooters out there for the wii?  I want to blow stuff up.

K8teebug

Re: mario cart
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 09:39:00 am »
Mario Cart looks really awesome.  I haven't played it yet though.

walkonby

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 09:46:00 am »
mario is satan in disguise.  super paper has me under it's control.  then mario world stares and waits, waits for me to finish what i am a current slave to.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 10:47:00 am »
for a simple shooter you can't beat Lego Star Wars. i'm looking forward to getting Lego Indiana Jones

Metroid Prime 3 and the Wii Zelda are awesome games, but involves more than just shooting.  

for a collection of decent mini-games with some shooters try Rayman Raving Rabbids. stay away from Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 it's a bit stinky...

Mario Kart is indeed a great game.. Much better than Mario Strikers, which is overstuffed with power-ups and items you have to unlock.  

At the moment I'm also playing Bully, created by the same people who do the Grand Theft Auto games.  Decent game so far..

Don't forget that you can also play gamecube titles on the wii, so there will be bargains in the used market for those games.
T.Rex