Author Topic: HFStival 2004 lineup  (Read 12094 times)

Joymonster

• MySpace
Re: HFStival 2004 lineup
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2004, 10:40:00 am »
Originally posted by filthypit:

Originally posted by es9450a:
  Thank you kind sirs and ma'ams...  I'll be   down for Jay Z and the Cure.
look dear, don't take this personally, but...
 i find it deeply disturbing that anyone could appreciate both the cure and jay-z...(?)

you could probably work through that with therapy.  i mean, be a man! decide whether you wanna be a shoe-gazer or a punk-ass-bitch.
 PICK A SIDE! for christ's sake! [/b]
That's the most ridiculous post I've ever read on this board.

flawd101

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2004, 04:10:00 pm »
last year there want much flashing....chili cookoff had a lot more.

but last year a stand at hfstival had the best chicken strip/tenders ever. im going mainly for that.  and the cure.....

BLACKSTORM

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2004, 09:37:00 pm »
line up sucks. Don't waste your money.

es9450a

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2004, 10:10:00 pm »
I love you guys for sticking up for my musical tastes against the mean evil goth guy.  Personally I like being a punk-ass bitch.  As well as an emo fag, a pop-punk homo, a techno geek, pretentious indie loser, and pop fag.  Wait, did I use fag twice?  SWubstitue your favorite synonym for homosexual for the second one.  It does appear though that do a chacne in my summer plans I will not be atentingd the HFStival afterall.  This saddens me, however I expect to see Modest Mouse, Taking Back Sunday, And possibly the Cure and Jay Z over the summer if they tour.  not together, though, im sure.  As exciting as that would be.

filthypit

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2004, 10:11:00 am »
Originally posted by flawd101:
  last year there want much flashing....chili cookoff had a lot more.

but last year a stand at hfstival had the best chicken strip/tenders ever. im going mainly for that.  and the cure.....
and i thought absurdity/sarcasm would would be wasted here...

the down-low: based on robert smith's (or as siouxsie calls him "fat bob") current inflated state, he's only coming for the chicken tenders as well.

luv,
 filth

Guiny

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2004, 10:19:00 am »
Originally posted by Member 656:

look dear, don't take this personally, but...
 i find it deeply disturbing that anyone could appreciate both the cure and jay-z...(?)

you could probably work through that with therapy.  i mean, be a man! decide whether you wanna be a shoe-gazer or a punk-ass-bitch.
 PICK A SIDE! for christ's sake!

[/qb][/QUOTE]That's the most ridiculous post I've ever read on this board. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I second that, theres been some pretty stupid posts but i'd have to say that tops them all.

flawd101

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2004, 06:23:00 pm »
i know Jay-Z is coming for the chicken tenders so maybe he told the cure about them. the cure was a late add....
 good charlotte isn't coming this year because the Tenders have more talent!!!hahahha its so true!!!

hfstival=chicken tenders and crwd surf for good pics and kicking ppl in head

jakez468

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2004, 10:16:00 am »
flawd, are you excited for the new flaw album? also, where did you get the chicken tenders at the stadium and did they have honey mustard sauce? thanks!

Guiny

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2004, 11:11:00 am »
Originally posted by jakez468:
  flawd, are you excited for the new flaw album? also, where did you get the chicken tenders at the stadium and did they have honey mustard sauce? thanks!
I'm wondering if theres ranch dressing!!!!!!!

flawd101

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2004, 03:51:00 pm »
i will not be buying the new flaw album because id rather not waste my money.  they have no part in my scrren name and i thought i said that once....
 their were multiple packets and bottles of stuff(i had ketsup).  it was one of the booths but i dont remember what is was called.  i have to look for it...their french fries were alright but i will be looking for curly fries.

Jaguär

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2004, 01:16:00 am »
Flawd, one of my very favorite bands, Swervedriver, has a song called Flawed and I now think of you every time that I hear it. It's pretty good but knowing that you think our music sucks, you would probably think this song too sucks. The song has some good guitar work in it, like all of Swervedriver's music. Okay, I'm biased.

Guiny

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2004, 02:48:00 pm »
Speaking of sucks, i just bought the Modest Mouse cd since its better raves on this board..........FRICKIN HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bags

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2004, 02:54:00 pm »
I don't like it either, Guiny.  There are a couple songs that are good, but the songs I don't like I pretty much don't like at all.  I'm givin' my CD away....

flawd101

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2004, 09:15:00 am »
i heard modest mouse on a commercial....i also thought crap, snow patrol was also on the commercial and they sucked about the same.  but they were wearing a stop wars shirt thatlooks like it says star wars which enraged the geek in me.

walkman

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2004, 12:04:00 pm »
Originally posted by Macktastic Bag O' Flash:
  I don't like it either, Guiny.  There are a couple songs that are good, but the songs I don't like I pretty much don't like at all.  I'm givin' my CD away....
I'll take it!  I've only heard "Float On", but that tune's really grown on me.