Author Topic: Do you support local music?  (Read 36967 times)

markie

Re: Do you support local music?
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2003, 02:42:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B> ok trendy cut</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>is that the name of radioheads next album?<P>If not you have lost me.......

jadetree

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2003, 02:45:00 pm »
I am referring to your fabulously trendy hair cut, bah bah bah, join the herd

markie

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2003, 03:01:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B> bah bah bah</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Is that the noise Prince Charles sheep make?<P>Yeah my hair is so important to me, I let my wife cut it......<BR>

jadetree

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2003, 03:05:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> <BR>Yeah my hair is so important to me, I let my wife cut it......</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>that actually surprises me

markie

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2003, 03:43:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B> that actually surprises me</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>in what way?<P>that I have scant regard for the safety of my ears?<P>or that it turns out ok?

jadetree

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2003, 03:51:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> in what way?<P>that I have scant regard for the safety of my ears?<P>or that it turns out ok?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>that you would allow that, seeing as how you are such a dedicated follower of fashion<P>and that it turns out ok

paige

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2003, 04:21:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> Why me? What did I do?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ouch. but that's ok. i'll move on. i'll find someone else on t his board who wants me to be madly in love with them!

markie

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2003, 04:58:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> ouch. but that's ok. i'll move on. i'll find someone else on t his board who wants me to be madly in love with them!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am sorry to hurt your feelings love, but twas never meant to be I am afraid. *SIGH*<P>If you are looking for male attention, why not chat to jadetree, he does look like Jack Osbourne.

markie

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2003, 05:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B> that you would allow that, seeing as how you are such a dedicated follower of fashion<P>and that it turns out ok</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It stems from getting a haircut in Dupont circle and looking like Tin Tin. Never again. I wanna look like Sid "Viscous" instead

paige

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2003, 06:14:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> I am sorry to hurt your feelings love, but twas never meant to be I am afraid. *SIGH*<P>If you are looking for male attention, why not chat to jadetree, he does look like Jack Osbourne. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>tear.... i think i'll be ok. but what if jadetree breaks my heart too? do you think that dupek and i would be a good match?

Barcelona

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2003, 06:33:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by walkman:<BR><B>How about Dismemberment Plan?  Did anyone else catch them at the Black Cat in December?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Another show I left after a few songs. They didn't have anything special, bad. I guess can't support local music in DC.

jadetree

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2003, 06:34:00 pm »
oh I am a heartbreaker, I break my parents hearts all the time

paige

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2003, 06:35:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B>oh I am a heartbreaker, I break my parents hearts all the time</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>because you just aren't as cool as jack osbourne?

jadetree

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2003, 06:35:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Barcelona:<BR><B> Another show I left after a few songs. They didn't have anything special, bad. I guess can't support local music in DC.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>maybe they didn't have anything you liked, but if you think of special in terms of being unique, then Dismemberment Plan have something special

jadetree

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2003, 06:37:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paige:<BR><B> because you just aren't as cool as jack osbourne?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I wish I could hang out with Incubus<P><BR>(so I could laugh at em)