Author Topic: is gybe coming????????????  (Read 5710 times)

Madamemute

is gybe coming????????????
« on: January 11, 2003, 06:49:00 pm »
okay so I missed my peeps when they came to bmore and played in a church. I cannot miss them again. Does anyone know whats going on? Man i feel left out of the circuit. its cold out here!

markie

Re: is gybe coming????????????
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2003, 07:45:00 pm »
who the F$#* is GYBE?

bungle bud

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2003, 08:49:00 pm »
isnt it Gay Young Boys Ejaculating, not my cup of tea but whatever rocks your boat.

markie

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2003, 09:01:00 pm »
And I thought it was:<P>Get Your bungle 'Ere.<P>

Joymonster

• MySpace
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2003, 09:05:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>who the F$#* is GYBE?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I think he means Godspeed You Black Emperor. But I could be wrong...<BR>

bungle bud

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2003, 09:08:00 pm »
sorry the playing in a church is a bit of a giveaway, there very popular with the priests you know, just like you used to be markie, oh how you long to be held in the loving arms of an older man...... again

markie

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2003, 09:59:00 pm »
put your loving arms around me (oops I came all over Billy Ray Martin, hey there's a thought)<P> <P>Talking of gay priests.......Which one of the above looks most like Fico?

walkman

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2003, 01:52:00 am »
No worries, they're coming...930 is just being mysteriously slow to confirm, for reasons unknown to us.  Mark down March 4th as get-drunk-and-wallow-in-self-pity-while-happily-contemplating-armageddon-day.<BR>I'll be there.

threequartersleeve

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2003, 01:58:00 am »
I saw they're playing a TEMPLE in Baltimore on March 5th...saw flyers the other night....<BR>Could it be? a better show than the church a while back?

Sir HC

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2003, 11:25:00 am »
They played a church around 28th and Charles (not sure exactly where, but walked from 31rst with no problem) in 02.  Was a very odd room, but sounded great.

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2003, 08:45:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by threequartersleeve:<BR><B>I saw they're playing a TEMPLE in Baltimore on March 5th...saw flyers the other night....<BR>Could it be? a better show than the church a while back?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Here's the info on the Temple show on the 5th: <A HREF="http://www.monozine.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.monozine.com/[/url] <BR>I followed the link to see about tix, but the show wasn't listed.<BR>

Joymonster

• MySpace
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2003, 10:10:00 pm »
According to the Mission Media newsletter, tickets for the Baltimore temple show will go on sale Tuesday, January 14th at noon.