Author Topic: REM @ Patriot Center  (Read 5885 times)

markie

Re: REM @ Patriot Center
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2003, 02:47:00 pm »
Originally posted by bags:
  I've asked the Patriot Center and it is NOT general admission, it is a reserved seating event.  
Well I am sure when I went to see Beck there or maybe oasis, probably both, it was a reserved seating event. I rember having a seat number and everything. But you could just walk onto the main floor.

vickSka241

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2003, 05:28:00 pm »
It is a seated event, I already got tickets through the fan club and we were assigned seats. There is a seating chart on the Patriot Center's website.

Tristran

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2003, 06:46:00 pm »
<Tristran delurks for the first time in 3 years>

Was also at the 2nd Brixton Academy gig.  I was going to post the setlist, but see that it's already been done  :p
 It was an awesome show!  They played a lot of stuff from the older albums.  I hear they not only are varying the setlists quite a bit between shows, but also the set itself.  I was hoping to hear Driver 8, but they played it on Tues night (grrr!  I knew I should have gone both nights); the Venue was cool too (reminded me a bit of a larger 9:30 club).  If I were back in the country, I'd soo catch them at the Patriot Center (though both it and the MCI center have horrible acoustics!)

sniper10

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2003, 09:56:00 pm »
Hmmm .... reserved seating that sucks. I saw Depeche Mode and Beck there both general admission.

Actually I like the place for a gym.

Saw REM at Merriweather last time around - OK live but wouldn't pay to see them again and it looks like the playlist from the UK show has at least six songs they played last time around.

lily1

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2003, 06:35:00 pm »
anyone get seats? did you get good seats? i couldn't get online again until now so ticketmaster offered up some crap seats at this late juncture. i think i'll wait until closer to the show and see if someone sells there on here or on ebay.